Chapter Thirteen™

• • •

"Why are you crying?" Troye asked as he approached a puffy, red eyed Jacob.

Jacob just looked up, his tears falling at the torn pieces of paper, colourful and blank.

"You tore it?" Troye asked, sitting next to Jacob and patting his back.

"N-No," Jacob said, looking at a frowning Troye.

"Connor did it."

"Con?" Troye asked amused as he looked at Connor.

"He is lying," Connor immediately said as he gave Troye an innocent and shocked expression.

"N-no, you are lying!" Jacob said as he shoved the torn paper pieces at Connor's chest.

"Why would I lie?" Connor said as he put his hands on his waist, raising his eyebrow at Troye.

Jacob couldn't believe him as he stood up and then pounced on Connor, making the poor green eyed boy fall on the floor, small fists beating punches on his chest.

"No Jacob!" Troye shouted as he tried to separate the two boys. Connor pushed Jacob off him and then kicked his stomach.

The teacher yelled at them, "Stop! The both of you! I am going to inform your parents about it!"

Connor and Jacob stopped fighting, both looking at each other in pain and anger.

"Let's go away from this liar," Connor huffed as he tugged Troye along with him with a triumphant smirk.

Troye turned his head back to look at a heartbroken Jacob who just picked up the pieces of the drawing from the ground, somehow trying to stuff them in his pocket.

"I would not lie, at least not to Troye. Because he is my princess and I'm his prince Charming. Princes don't lie," Jacob mumbled to himself as he watched Troye walk away with longing eyes.

• • •