Kiss

I recommend for everyone to watch this show.

Watch the video first please and then listen to song PLEASE. The song is the one that played in the video.

If you already watched this show or is planing to watch it and like it. Then your my new best friend now.

Also if you have watched it please message or put it on my conversation and say

#Malec

ENJOY 😊

L

o

V

e

••

SASUKE

I grabbed Naruto's hand.
Everyone followed us we headed to the car.
Naruto sat next to me I got my phone out.

"Report BACK this is an emergency."
I have called all my members. Don't worry Naruto you will remember me. When you do we will be together for the last time.

€€€€€€€€€€€€

Everyone was here Naruto of course was nervous  he was sitting alone on the couch.
He didn't let any of us get close to him, Kakashi and Iruka stayed back at the temple.
When everybody else saw Naruto they were shocked.

"I can't believe his here" Kiba said.

"He lost his memories he doesn't ember none of us we need to help him."
I inform them they nodded.

"Well then I know a perfect way for him to remember." Kira said. He got up we followed him outside. We walked behind the mansion where Kiba's old stuff use to be. There was a bag he open it up and reached for something. He turned back around he had his gun out Shikamaru got out a bazooka. Naruto gasp in fear.

"Do you remember this bad boys?" Kiba asked him.

"Ummm I think I remember you."
He said while pointing at Shikamaru.

"Okay then well then let's go get my car."

@@

"Remember when we escaped with this?" Kiba asked him."

"Escape? Why were we escaping?"
He asked Kiba scratched the back of his head.

"Ah~ well we were chased by the police."
Naruto gasp.

"I remember you!" He said with a smile.

" I also remember you Neji!"
Wow so he remembers them and not me...great.