Regular day or is it?

(Edit)✅

NARUTO POV

"Naruto you're going to be late for class hurry up!!!" My girlfriend Sakura yelled. I ran towards her.

"Sorry Sakura-Chan"
We went to class.

"Class today we are going to learn about.............me"

"So when it's my birthday give me books just like this one" he showed us. I swear he's fucking the principal, there's no way he's qualified for teaching.

All the class period was all about kakashi-pervert sensei. Which in the beginning was pretty funny but it's every freaking time!! I know more about him then I know my parents!

"So Sakura want to go on a date?"
I asked.

"Well not today"

"Why?"
I asked

"Because I have to go to my parents house for the whole day"

"Oh ok" I pecked her lips.

She left. I guess I'll just go to town and see what kind of stores they have now. We haven't gone out on dates in a while but I don't want to be that kind of boyfriend.

I went to town and it was rather lonely. I walked around town looking at the same old buildings.

NORMAL POV

He continued his journey but walked past the TV store that was announcing...

"BREAKING NEWS THERE IS A DANGEROUS CRIMINAL PLEASE BE SAFE THERE NAMES ARE KIBA,SHIKAMARU,NEJI AND THERE LEADER SASUKE"

He didn't seem to have listen as he continued walking.

NARUTO POV

"Sigh" such a boring day.
I just notice that there's barley any people.
There's only like 4 of them counting me will be 5. I swear this town needs some excitement.

Weird.

Well whatever.
I kept walking.

"Crap it's getting dark and late"
I started to walk fast so I can get home sooner.

"Well well well what do we have here?"
I heard a mysterious voice.
I turned around.

And saw 3 tall guys the one who talked had a smirk in his face had brown hair and 2 upside down triangles??

"Hey you know he's pretty cute" the same guy said.

"Kiba shut your mouth" the guy with a ponytail said it was a dark hair color he had.

I slowly started walking away and then....RAN FOR MY LIFE!

"HEY!!" I heard them say. Holy shit I'm going to die!
I still kept runing.

crap a dead end.

"Ha! Looks like the little mouse is trapped" kiba said.

"Should we kill him"
Wh-what kill!? No!

"No" a deep and darker voice said and another person came he had dark black hair and cold eyes.

"He's to good to loose." he smirk.

"So, what do we do with him then Sasuke"

"Take him" what.

I quickly got my phone out and dialed 911.

"I will call the police" I said.
The leader I suppose, took my phone and broke it.

"Not anymore sweetheart"