Imperfections

Imperfections

We walked into the big whte room located near the door and Jake started closing all the windows.

"What's going on?" I asked curious. Jake never got like this. not even around Ethan...Ethan. I shook myself and wrapped my arms around Jake while kissing him on the neak. He turned and wrapped his arms around me.

"Nothing's going wrong, I just want it to be us for now." he replied. I had honestly forgetten that I had been awating his answer. He pulled me onto the couch and I could sence his stressd through his multiple kisses. I let my feelings for Jake seep through and control me. My curiousity was entirly forgotton, as was the rest of the world.

I straddled him and his mouth traveled down to my collarbone and I was compleatly lost in full make-out mode.

*********************************

At school the next day, I was accompanied by Rachel and Kaleigh on our way to AP History class. Maddie and Andrea were supposed to meet us there. I was nervous. Today we got back our tests from last Tuesday and I wasn't so sure as to how I did on the test.

We entered the classroom and sat down at our usual spots. No one was talking. I couldn't blame them. This test counted for 85% of our our grade. Everyone was nervous. The teacher came over and started handing out the tests.

"I want you all to know that you did very well on this test. Please write the average score on the top left-hand corner of the paper which is a 89%." The teacher said in a bored tone while passing out all of our papers.

After what seemed like an eternaity, sha finally handed out my paper. I carefully glanced down at the paper.

68% SEE ME

Was written over the top of the page. I held in a scream. A 68!?!?!?!? There HAD to be a mistake. A screw-up while Mrs. Briggs was marking them. Yeah. That had to be it. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I was probably just freaking out about nothing as always. I raised my hand gentaly.

"Yes, Miss. Monroe??" Mrs. Briggs asked.

"I think that you have made a miatake on my test." I said, carefully thinking each word through before speaking it.

"Let's see....," she peered down and looked at my paper. "No... I'm sorry. Please do as I have asked you and see me after class."

This could not be happening. I felt as if I was going to throw up.

The rest of class passed by in a blur. I had no memory of walking through the hall, to the cafeteria where Jake was now buying me a tray of food.

"You don't look so good... you should eat something." Jake requested. Yes. Food. That was what I nedded. Good old food. I quickly ate everything on my plate in under two minutes at the most.

"Are you okay?" Maddie asked. I glanced up. They all seemed to be looking at me like I had some kind of rare disease. Then I realized what I had done. Memories of the test came back to me.

"Exuse me." I said while running to the bathroom. I ran through the stall door and threw up. It felt good in a gross, sadistic way. I put my hand down my throut adn watched as my breakfast came back up as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that its not exacally 3 pages long but it's better than nothing.... right???? Next update will be in 3 to 5 days TOPS