Chapter 21

Kayz so I just realized I've reached the 20's!! I also need your advice....

on my new story

and

if i should re-write this story to make it longer

thats all :D

On with the story!

Oh! AND there will be LANGUAGE

_____________________________________________________________

Jake's arms encircled me. I sighed and leaned into him. This was heaven, no matter what anybody else wanted to say.

"I love you." he whispered. When I opened my mouth to reply, he started fading away. What the heck? What's happening? Come one! That was my happiest moment!

I groaned as I opened my eyes to see the prision I had been held in for days now. I closed my eyes. I had gotten used to the constant presence of someone who was always seeming to be watching. I nearly tore the entire room apart searching for them the other day. That had only resulted in being hit and punched by the same invisable guy. Which sucks. Really bad. I mean, have you ever tried something but were unsucssesful because of some really gay force thing-y which held you back or hit you and you ouldn't even do anything about it? I doubt it.  All in all, it sucks being here. I haven't talked to anyone for days.

How long have I been here for anyways? Hmmmm..... While I tried to put the days together to see how long it had been since I got there, I grabbed some clothes that kept appearing day after day. I went into the bathroom, throwing a pillow before making sure it was safe to go in.  I took my clothes off and took my hair down from the braid I had it in. I stepped into the steaming hot shower and sighed in bliss. Thank God I could still shower. I would die if I were dirty. Kidding. But still being dirty is gross.

When I was done, I stepped out and dried my hair. i got dressed and quickly did my make-up. I could smell the food in the room. my stomache clentched. What the hell? I ran to the toilet and threw up. What the....shit! I knew I should've stopped.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed with Listerine. I stepped back. Then a hand slapped my face. I tried to get away but it was still hitting me. I started getting really mad. Not even mad. I was beyond mad. I was P. Oed. Suddenly I seen red in my eyes. Then I felt better, but still obviously mad. Suddenly, there was a man standing in front of me with his hand raised  to slap me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled. I couldn't help it. I lunged at him, going for his throat.He yelled at first in surprse then second in pain. Then he stopped screaming altoghether. Scared, I stepped back and looked at his blue face. Oh no! As I kept backing away, I seen my reflection in the mirror. I ran to it.

"What happened to me?" I asked surprised. My hair had gone even darker black that what I dyed it to. It had red highlights everywhere. My eyes were red and were lined with really thick black stuff. I had red marks all over my fave and my lips were bloodred.

Ok. I so don't wear this knd of make-up. I turned on the sink tap in desperation to wipe the stuff off my face. When I touched the water, it burned. Since when am I alergic to water?

I heard a gasp behind me and I turned. The man was now on his knees and bowing,

"Forgive me,  Izbrannym"

Alright. What's going on here?

"Come with me." the man ordered. He led me back into my prision and opened a door.

"Are you coming or not?" he asked. I nearly ran out but collected myself and managed to walk. Fine, I jogged. But can you blame me? I'm a girl who knows what she wants so I got outta there as fast as I could.