"Miss Valderrama, I've called your name several times already; what is your answer on the greater or lesser than worksheet, question seven?" 

I looked down at my sheet and realised I hadn't used the fifteen minutes to complete the sheet but thinking about last nights event. 

"We don't have all day missy." Ms Halee began tapping her foot impatiently. 

"36 is less than 49." Alena whispered. 

"less." I loudly called out. 

Our teacher moved onto the next person, "Hm...Adriana, please tell us the answer to question eight."

"Thank you." I smiled at Alena. 

"That's okay, I got your back, you got my back right?" She asked. 

"Of course." I responded. 

•  •  •

Demi's POV 

---

I sat at the table in the kitchen swirling the coffee in my mug. My eyes were concentrated on the radio clock; the fluorescent red time displayed 2:19pm which meant in 41 minutes Luna would be finishing school for the day. 

Unexpectedly the front door opened and Wilmer entered and placed his jacket that he wore yesterday onto the coat hanger. 

"Hey..." he greeted awkwardly; I did not respond and stared down at my now cold coffee. 

"I uh...I called you a few times, you didn't pick up."

I stood up and walked towards the sink to pour my beverage down the drain.

He chased after me and gently tugged my shoulder which caused me to turn around and face his  umber coloured eyes. "Look Demi, I'm really sorry for everything that I said last night, I swear on my life-"

I cut him off, "No, I Don't care whether what you said was intentional or not, if you really loved me, you wouldn't have said those things in the first place, especially speaking about our daughter like that." I spoke firmly, certain that my mind was not going to change its perspective. 

"I know...I know hermo-" 

"Don't call me that, I know you're just trying to sweet talk."

"How can I make it up to you?" he asks, I did not answer.

Wilmer pulls me close with his strong arms and I felt the bulge between his legs"What about this?" he smirks. 

I scoffed in attempt to hide my desire for bedroom action. 

"I knew it." he replied, increasing his ego. 

"Don't push it." I said sternly.

He bowed like an idiot and pointed his arm towards the stairs, "ladies first." 

I began to walk up the stairs but stopped midway, "we still have to sort out last night." 

"I know baby." he held my hand and led us to our bedroom. 

•  •  •

Luna's POV

--- 

I exited the school gate and mama was no where in sight; Uncle Nick was already at the front to pick Alena.

"Bye Lulu, see you tomorrow." Alena waved at me and held onto Uncle Nick's hand. 

I searched around again for mama; not seeing her made me panic and my breathing become a little unsteady. 

"Luna where's your mum?" I turned around and saw Uncle Nick's face filled with worry.