5

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked, ducking under long branches.

"I didn't make you come with me, Bonnie." Kai said.

"Well I'm kind of stuck here now, I don't remember the way back. I'm still kind of- drunk.." I admit.

"It'll just be a few more minutes." He whispered.

As we got closer, I began hearing music. Similar to the night at Kappa Sigma's party. We stumble upon a huge cabin, similar to Damon's. Inside was a huge party. I saw Damon and Elena dancing. Nolan kissing some other girl, at this point I didn't even care anymore. Eli and Luke were playing beer pong with Stefan and Caroline.

"Who's Cabin is this?" I ask.

"Kappa Sigma's, of course. Some of the guys drove up here to throw another party. " Kai replied.

A blonde girl then came up to Kai, and forcefully made out with him. I looked at him, severely annoyed.

"Miss me?" She giggled.
"Talia, that was one time." He replied.
"You told me you loved me." She frowned.
"I say a lot of things," he tells her. "You see.. something came up.."

"He has a girlfriend." I chime in. "And it's me." I pull Kai closer to me.
"Yeah Talia," he sighed. "I have a girlfriend now. Who I love very much."
"Oh my god," she started. "I'm so sorry."

She walked away, embarrassed.

"Thank you." He breathed.
"You owe me one." I reply.
  "..Want to dance?" He said shyly.
  "I need to throw up." I tell him.
  "You could've just said no." He replied.
  "No, like I really need to throw -" I say, immediately running upstairs. I found the bathroom and puked into the sink. I cleaned it afterwards, and washed my mouth out with water. I felt so disgusting. I went into a bedroom, and lied down, shutting my eyes. This night had been so similar to the night at Kappa Sigma's it almost felt like it was deja vu. I woke up to a drunken Kai tapping me on the leg.

"B-bonnnnniiiiieeeee," he murmured.
"W-what?" I ask.
"What's shakin, bacon?" He giggled.
"Kai.." I rolled my eyes.
"You're pretty," he smiled, kissing my cheek.
"You're drunk." I said getting up. I was pretty much sober now, although I had an excruciating headache.
"C'mon babe, lie down with me." He whined. "It's the least you could do. Today's my birthday."
I looked at the clock. 3:24 am.
"Happy Birthday, Kai." I told him, blowing him a kiss. "Make a wish."
"It already came true. I'm in the same room with you aren't I?" He joked.
"You're smooth, Kai." I giggled.

After about an hour begging me to be with him, he dozed off. God, I liked him better drunk.