2

--

"And that guys, is why Vampires might exist! We'll continue on this another day." Professor Saltzman says, dismissing the class. I walk up to his desk.

"Vampires might exist, huh?" I laugh.

"They sure might, Bonnie. Never seen one in my life." He replies, wiggling his eyebrows.

  "How's that student going for ya?" I asked him.

  "She's great. It's her last year here, and she's excited to leave, while I'm not." He frowns.

  "Well, at least you'll be allowed to see her exclusively afterwards." I wink.

  "True." He giggles. "Now get out of my class, go to a party or something."

"I did, and I met a guy there." I tell him.

  "Oooo, do tell." He smiles, cupping his face with his hands.

   "Nothing to tell, he let me sleep in his bed and I left the next morning. Didn't get a name, lost the number." I sigh.

  "Aw, that sucks Bon. Hope you find Prince Charming soon!" He smiles.

"God, why does everyone keep saying that?" I growl, walking out.

--
  Enzo meets me back at my dorm, immediately kissing me.

  "I'm not in the mood," I tell him.

  "You sure?" He asks, pecking me on the cheek. "Heard about your Prince Charming.. I thought it was just me."

  "I don't want to talk about it, Enzo. Let's just nap. I'm stressed out." I grab his hands and pulled him down onto the bed with me. He wrapped his strong arms about my body and we both fell asleep.

--
I had woken up hours later, and Enzo left. He left a note.

Went to grab a snack. Will see you soon. Kisses, Enzo

I threw the note away and rubbed my eyes. What to do.. what to do.. I called Elena.

"Elena," I say.
"Yes?" She replies.
"I'm incredibly bored." I tell her.
"Well, I have something for you to do, but I'm not sure if you want to.." she told me.
"A few guys from Kappa Sigma, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, and I want to spend a few days off at my lakehouse off in the Cape. Would you like to come? We're leaving in an hour. I'll let you bring Enzo."

Tempting, but I don't think I needed Enzo. I needed new friends, anyways. Guy..friends.

"Don't invite Enzo. I'm packing up right now." I smile through the phone, and hey, I might see him again. The guy from the party, of course. I packed some clothes in a duffel and headed out the door.
--

  I stood in parking lot of Whitmore and  finally saw a huge car speed into the lot. Music was blasting, and I recognized the swerved driving from anywhere. Damon Salvatore. Damon got my things and put it in the trunk. I opened the car door and there he was. My mystery guy. He looked at me, eyes wide. I looked at him. I sat in the car, and spent most of the time looking out the window.
For what seemed about 4 hours, we had finally arrived to our destination. Our cabin was a two story, and had a dock accompanied with stairs leading into the lake. It was beautiful. I stepped outside, and breathed in the fresh air. We all grabbed our things out of the trunk and walked up to the porch. Damon threw me the keys and I opened the door. It was beautiful. Hardwood floors, huge sofas, a TV, spiral staircase, and a marble kitchen.

"Stefan and I used to spend our summers here," Damon starts. "Back in the day.. it didn't used to look like this. Refurnished everything last summer. More modern, don't you think?"