"I know it's probably not the best time to become pregnant, with the war and all, but I just can't help but be happy about this. To think a little Zanne/Xander is lying in my tummy... " she said pulling away and touching her flat stomach.

"Of course you should be happy! This is wonderful news Zanne. And any problems that comes our way we'll handle." I said with determination. No one is going to lay a finger on my niece or nephew. I could feel myself getting excited once again, just thinking that I am going to be an aunt!

"Have you told Xander yet?" I asked with a big smile. Her emotions once again taking control of mine.

"No. I know he wants children but I don't want to get his hopes up just to crush it later. I wanted to get a test done but Ryan will tell Xander the moment he finds out and no healer will hide this from him" she said with a sigh.

"Oh yes he will" I said with a plan forming in my mind. Ryan was very strict in following his morals. And keeping secrets was a lie. No matter how much we reasoned about it he still kept his view about the matter. But maybe if I had a little help in convincing him, we could make sure and still give Zanne a chance to tell Xander first.

I grabbed Zanne's hand and went flying through the corridors. I had the west wing, where all the occupied rooms were in, memorised. The south wing was where all the classes were in and east were guest rooms, but those were still a little tricky. In the north wing I could get to the kitchen, dining room and front door but that was it. Any other turn and my King had to come and save me.

I stopped in front of the door that I spent most of my afternoons. Queen Lilliana's suite. I knocked on the door until I heard the familiar "enter" that she usually used

I dragged Zanne in behind me as we walked to the chair in the corner. The queens face immediately brightened when she saw me. With me and Zanne in the castle to give her a little company she looked more alive than ever.

"Oh my dears it's wonderful to see you, as always, but aren't you a little early for a visit?" she asked with her brows raised questioningly

"Hey mom," I said giving her a peck on the cheek " Actually we're not here for a social call. We need a favour." I continued already giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Oh please stop with that face. You look more like a fish than a puppy" she said causing me to chuckle. She really was something

"Aunt Lilliana" Zanne piped in "I have something to tell you" Zanne and Queen Lilliana have become quite close during the last 2 weeks, with the people to a minimum and Zanne being a social creature it was only natural for Zanne to spend at least an hour a day in this room.

"You want to tell me that you're pregnant?" Queen Lilliana asked casually making us look at her in shock. She really did know everything

"Oh don't look at me like that. It was obvious. Rey is looking like an excited aunt, you have happiness mixed with fear and love in your eyes and the last three weeks I've often seen you thinking deep about something. All of that plus the fact that you're a newly wed couple can only lead to one conclusion" she said like anyone would be able to see it.

The last 5 weeks I've learned that this women had a gift for reading people but it still shocked me nevertheless when she did something like this

"Actually Mom, we're not sure. We want to be positive before telling Xander the news but to keep it away from Ryan would be impossible." I said with a sigh

"And once Ryan find out he will run to Xander as fast as his legs could carry him. He always says that keeping secrets is like lying. I think he just likes to gossip" Queen Lilliana said with a huff.