CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Sorry its late (granted by 3 days but whatev...)Don't play the song till I tell you guys to, anywho! Onto the story!
Mah pov
I burst through the doors in excitement. Everyone stared questioningly at me as they noticed my elf headband and my smirk. Instantly haruhi, Amalda, and Marine backed away, while Kyoya stayed in his chair silently glaring at me. I raised my hands in mock surrender and then continued on my way in.

My first target...Tamaki. "Hey Tamaki~" I said in a normal cheerful tone. He instantly appeared in front of me. "Yes princess?" I smirked for an answer and quickly grabbed the Santa hat in my bag and rested it on his head.
He looked at me shocked but immediately smiled and tried(*cough* failed*cough*) to hug me. He failed. I chuckled and since I'm actually (*gasp*) nice I gave him a hug.

Then my next target...the twins. I chuckled evilly and took out a pair of reindeer headbands that have bells on them. I smirked and slowly walked behind them before putting on the headbands. I watched them freeze and slowly turn around the bells jingling as they did.
Their faces just imagine the headbands on tho. .

I let out a tiny squeal and pinched their cheeks distracting them while I took my phone out and took a picture of them

I let out a tiny squeal and pinched their cheeks distracting them while I took my phone out and took a picture of them. I smirked and quickly put it away before they noticed. Then I skipped away from them going for my next target.

Honey and Mori. Course I just called them and they appeared in front of me. "Honey, Mori wanna do me a favor? Yes, alright thanks!" Quickly I thrust the two elf headbands in their hands and skipped away going for Amalda and Haruhi this time.

"Guys! Put these on!" I said, well ordered them. They sighed and nodded knowing they wouldn't be able to get out of it. I went up to team Natsu and gave them each a headband or Santa hat. They understood my silent message and put them on. I smiled at them then smirked evilly. I turned to Erza,Wendy,Gray,Charle, and Happy. "Guys if you would please move over there." I said and pointed by Amalda. They nodded not putting up a fight seeing my 'matchmaker smirk/smile' in place.

Quickly I covered everyone's eyes and let my wings out, going above Natsu and Lucy and Haruhi and Tamaki and putting a mistletoe above their heads. I let out a chilling laugh and landed on the ground, putting away my wings and quickly closing a door. I let everyone uncover their eyes and before anyone could move i talked. "Stay in that place. Oh and Natsu,Lucy,haruhi and Tamaki look above your heads." they looked and their eyes widened when they saw the mistletoe.

Then they kissed their partners and I squealed and took pictures of them, while yelling "Nalu and Tamaharu shall sail!! Snchabckd" I was fangirling..hard. Then I whispered "I have no regrets in this life..."

Then I turned to Marine and Kyoya. Quickly I huddled them together and gave them a Santa hat and elf ear headband. They stared at me and I whispered to them, "I know your secrets its best not to piss me off,so put the dang things on." They nodded slowly and did as I said. I smiled and brought out the cookies and food I had brought.

I set everything up and we ate. Then I got the karaoke machine and pulled haruhi and Lucy to me, as I selected the song. I thrust the microphones into their hands and got my own, quietly whispering what song were singing. I smirked and then the song played.

Ya'll can play the song now
Aiko Lucy Haruhi All singing
I don't want a lot for christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
(As she sang she walked up to Natsu and waved her fingers at him blowing him a kiss until her part came to an end.)

Make my wish come true(She thrust her hand to the sky doing a miniature jazz hand)

All I want for Christmas is you(She smiled and winked at the boys and girls)

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know (She smiles at the "crowd")

Make my wish some true(She smiled a little)

All I want for christmas is you (She blew a kiss to the twins,Honey and Mori, Gray and Marine)

I don't want a lot for christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the christmas tree(She spun in a circle smiling)
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day (She fluttered her hands and smiled wider)

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true(She smirked and held a hand up with one finger curling as if saying come here)

All I want for Christmas is you
You baby(She winked and smiled)

Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas
I wont even wish for snow (She looked up at the ceiling as fake snow started falling down)
And i'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe (She pointed up to where a mistletoe was hanging)
I won't make a list and send it
To the north pole for saint nick (She held up a piece of paper and pen, crumpling up the paper into a ball and throwing it to the trash)

I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click(She made a jingling noise with bells)
Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby (She smiled and made an action of hugging)

All I want for christmas is you (they pointed out to the boys and girls)

You baby(she smiled)

Oh,all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air(she moved her hand in the air in a rainbow shape as the fake snow continued to fall)

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing(She again jingled the bells while pursing her lips and cocking her head as if hearing singing)

Santa won't you bring me the one that I
Really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?(She cocked her head and then shook it smiling brightly)
Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for(She smiled and waved her hand in front of her)

I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door(She "opened" a door and smiled looking around)

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know(she shook her head and winked)
Make my wish come true,baby(she put puppy eyes on and smiled, then pursing her lips)

All I want for Christmas is you,you(She points into the crowd while smiling)

You, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby (x another 3 times)
(They all smiled and blew a kiss(and Aiko winked) into the crowd and bowed down while everyone clapped)

Kay back to Aikos pov
I let out a tiny breath and smiled. Everyone was complimenting us three and I let out a giggle. Once that was done everyone started cleaning up because they realized how dark it has gotten outside.
-time skip to where everyone has left and Aiko is home-
I stared up at the ceiling in content and exhaustion. After all the excitement today I need sleep. So I covered myself with the blanket and snuggled into the pillow having sweet dreams and meeting my fav. anime people.

The end! Gag that was a long chapter. Guys I hope yiu enjoyed and don't forget to comment, vote and share! See ya guys when I update! Till then have a goodnight, or good morning/afternoon/evening. Love ya guys!