Meeting team natsu (3)

Heeey guuuyyys! Its 10:30 pm and i'm sooo tired...so if I do anything random just know its because I have to wake up at fluffing 6 in the morning and work after school *starts crying* ah! *somehow deadpool arrives (deadpool: italic)* yo! Why are you crying? DEADPOOL WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING HERE?! And none of your business RUDE! NO! Your rude! I'm sorry I need coffee or something b---h I HEARD THAT!! I'M SORRY!!

Amalda's pov
As soon as I took everyone home and got team natsu into one of my secret and soundproof rooms I took off the wig I was wearing. *gasps dramatically*Author-chan! How could you keep this from them? Sh! I don't really know...now shush! They let out a gasp. Ezra spoke up first "A-angel? I-is that really you?" I let out a smile. "Yes Erza it's me" I stated just as quietly. After those words left my lips they started crying.

??? POV

"THAT BI*$H!! I FREAKING TOLD HER TO WAIT FOR ME!!" I yelled out. Everyone around me froze and stared at me as I was raging. I turned towards Haruhi. "Do you know where your sister is?" I hissed quietly. She froze "I actually don't but I can call her for you." she answered. I smiled at her.

"Thanks sweetheart!" I responded. I watched as she got on the phone and murmured something into it. Then Haruhi turned towards me. "Here, she said to give you the phone." She said. I smiled at her and took the phone and walked towards Amalda's room...but not before threatening them, "You come anywhere near this door I will find out, and I will hurt you.." 

They shivered and nodded. I smiled and slammed the door shut. Almost too calmly I talked into the phone. "Now, Amalda...tell me where you are."  I could hear how she was talking to someone before I heard rustling noises. "I'm at *random direction*. Go to the soundproof room that's numbered 'One'." She said. I nodded and then hissed quietly into the phone, "You better prepare yourself child..." Then I stormed out of the room and gave the phone to Haruhi. As I was leaving I turned towards her, "Thank you for your help sweetheart. I'm terribly sorry about how I acted but it seems you got me at a bad time. Again I'm sorry." She smiled and said, "Don't worry  I understand where you're coming from." I laughed nervously and I waved as I started leaving.

*TIME SKIP*

As I found the room I let out a sigh. Sometimes she just worries me..

HAHA CLIFFHANGER! I LAUGHT AT YOUR MISFORTUNE! I love you guys! Thanks so much for all the support...now who could this mystery person be? Until next time my little ducklings!!