.....Mr .Suoh...

Guys I'm really sorry I didn't update! *starts crying cause I let you guys down...*
Amalda's pov
I kept it just out of his reach and giggled evilly...
The guys were all sweatdropping, I could tell cause I'm just that awesome.
Anyways, as I was evilly giggling I talked to Mr.Suoh.

"The sooner you give us those directions you can have the ice cream."

He whimpered and went to his desk, staring longingly at the tube of ice cream in my hand.
"You have to go to xxx and do xxxx to get to your schools. Now can I have the ice cream?" He said.
I turned to look at the guys, and said, "did you get that?" The captains nodded. I smiled and put the tap back on to the ice cream and threw it to/at Mr.Suoh....

Who surprisingly caught it.

I smiled and nodded to Mr.Suoh who by then had his face full of ice cream. Then we exited the office. I stopped them as I noticed the sun already close to the horizon.

Sighing I said, "you can stay at one of my apartments, meanwhile let's go get my sister." They all nodded and talked quietly amongst themselves.

Time for the dreaded: TIME SKIP! Brought to you by Levi Ackerman 'cause he's just that awesome...'

I led them towards the host club doors and pushed them open. By then all the customers were gone. I walked to Haruhi and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and I grabbed her hand, magically had her bookbag in my hand and walked out ignoring whatever Tamaki was saying. (Fun fact auto-correct put tamale instead of Tamaki)

As I was walking out I called my private owned bus, that I only use when I have to transport more than one person.
As we were waiting for the bus I turned to Kuroko and the orange haired kid. "Can I get your guys number?" I asked them. The orange haired kid and Kuroko nodded, Kuroko being emotionless and the orange haired kid blushing 50 different shades of red. I took out my iPhone and typed in the number they gave me. Then I took a picture of both of them and put it as their contact picture. As I did that I heard the bus approach us. I turned around as I heard the doors open.

"Where shall I take them m'am?" I heard the driver say. "Take them to *random direction* but first please follow me and then we can go." The bus driver nodded. I turned around and talked to Haruhi, "Haruhi I'll take you home and then take them to *random direction* OK?" She nodded her consent.

We walked to the motorcycle and then we got on. I put on my helmet as did Haruhi.

Another time skip brought by #2: 'the cutest dog alive in knb'

I watched Haruhi making sure she made it to the apartment door. Then I started driving to go to the apartment. Soon enough we got there and entered. We took the elevator and I pressed the button to go to the top floor.

This is the apartment:

They gawked at the apartment

They gawked at the apartment. I giggled quietly and told them where everything is. Then after they were all settled in, I went to the elevator turn to them and said a 'see you later'. Then I went into the elevator and press the button to go to the first floor. I passed through the lobby and walked out the doors. Then I got into my motorcycle and put on my headphones, then I started my playlist.

Riding home was quicker than I thought it would be. I put my motorcycle away, walked up the stairs, took out the key and unlocked the door.

Sowwy for the boring chapter..