Chapter 3: Sorry I hath no name!

So loves if your confused on the chapter "name" don't be...I just font know what to call this chapter now...*drumroll* onto the story!
Someone else's POV:
I will get her. She will be my wife and I'll finally have her in my clutches...I just have to be patient. Don't worry Amalda your time will come soon...
End of someone else's POV
Amalda's POV:
A shiver crawled up my spine. Someone was watching me. My hairs stood on end. As I was getting ready - I had just exited the shower - I put on a Linkin Park black band tee and some black skinny jeans with a black butler sweatshirt. Ah gotta love those anime. Then I got on some combat boots a spiked bracelet and put in my piercings (which is a nose piercing, my ear piercings (all around my ears), and my lip piercing). Anyways I got my daggers and put it in my combat boots (one in each foot).

Then I got my necklace (which turns into a sword and only I can pick it up, gotta love being the goddess of all warfare,strategies and weapons (plot twist!)) on and thus I completed my outfit. When I looked in the mirror I have to admit...I looked badass. (Excuse the bad words!!) So I finally left only to be met with a rushing Haruhi. I calmly walked past her got a cereal ready and ate quietly while watching her.

Haruhi turned to me and watched as I washed my dishes and went to the bathroom. "What are you doling?! Were going to be late!" I shook my head. Talking around the toothbrush, "haruhi it'll only take us about ten minutes to get there...so
CALM.
THE.
FUDGE.
DOWN.
WOMAN!!"
Then I continued brushing my teeth. When I finished I got my Fairy Tail backpack and got the keys to my black and red (with hints of gold color) ninja motorcycle. Then I got my red helmet gave Haruhi the blue one and got on.
She hopped on and I started the engine and revved out of the 'driveway' and onto the street. In ten minutes we got to the school and everyone was galking at my beauty...

Just Kidding! They were galking at my motorcycle. I stopped, turned it off and took of my helmet shaking my head a bit to get my bearings. I got off and put my helmet on the seat. I stretched and after popping some muscles (IDK what it is) went to the front doors. Then went to the office. I got my schedule and as I was walking out I bumped into a group of girls and one of the girls dropped their things.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to." oh dear...my British accent seeped through. The girls blushed. One of them fainted.
And done!! Whew long chapter! Hope you enjoyed loves! Stay strong, keep watching anime and READ FANFICS!! Ok I'm done now...Bye loves!