.special.

Jungkooks pov *before the first chapter* ↓

From the first moment I saw him, I decided I liked him... believe it or not, I've liked him for a long time.

Taehyung. We went to school together; senior year in high school. I knew he wouldn't remember me; it was only one class. One class out of five. We barely saw each other in the hallway, and we lived no where near each other. I've only said one thing to him....

no

no... the only thing I said to him in school was no. It was after Taehyung asked me if there was homework on a certain day. It was one word, and I still hate myself for it.

It was only a year after we graduated high school that I really felt, well, disgusted. I was disgusted with myself when I realized...

You're stalking him.

I argued with myself a couple times and decided to talk to him... thats when I found myself across the street from a bus stop where Taehyung was.

I pushed myself off the brick wall of the building I was leaning on, then placing my hand on a wooden pole. I watched as Taehyung positioned himself on the bus stop bench accross from me, making me smile a bit.

Agh, you fucking stalker. Thats what came to my head. I sighed and watched him a little longer, then starting to wonder why the fuck he was sleeping on a bus stop bench?

Questions grew in my head until I came to a great idea... I think?

Just ask him why... start a conversation?

Thats when I took a step forward onto the street, walking across the black pavement to get to Taehyung.

Every step I took made me panic more.

What will you do?
What will you say?
What will he do?
What will he say?

I found myself only a few feet away from him... inches... stop.

I lowered my head to look at the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

That's when I began...

"What are you doing?" I ask, my voice deeper than usual.

Taehyung opens his beautiful eyes, making eye contact with me. He opens his mouth to speak.

"I'm trying to sleep..."