ix.

jungkook pov ↓

I keep reading the small text at the bottom of the news screen. 'Missing Kid, Kim Taehyung' 'Missing Kid, Kim Taehyung' 'Missing Kid, Kim Taehyung'. It disgusts me.

I feel Taehyung shift his head on my shoulder and groan. I turn my neck and place a kiss above his. "You can sleep in my bed."

"Can you sleep with me?" Taehyung asks with a drained voice.

"I'm going to stay up a bit longer." I tell him. He lifts his head up and looks at me, his cheeks still puffy from crying.

"Can you walk me up?"

I smile, " Of course baby boy." I help him off the couch and up to my room.

As soon as he's in bed, I place a kiss on his lips. "Sleep tight, baby." I whisper.

"Goodnight, daddy." he responds with his eyes half shut. I slowly walk out and close the door.

I walk back down to the living room and hear a phone ringing on the coffee table. It was Taehyungs phone. I quickly walk over to it:

NamjooN
is calling...

Namjoon? I swipe the phone screen and put it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Taehyung! I saw you on the news, where are you? Do you need help?" Namjoon had a deep voice and seemed to care about Taehyung.

"Um, this isn't Taehyung. This is his friend." I explain.

"Friend? My ass. What did you do to Taehyung? Where is he?" The tone of Namjoons voice changed.

"I did nothing. I'm his uh, boyfriend. I took him in when he was kicked out." I wait for Namjoon to respond.

"Can I speak to Taehyung?" He asks.

"He is asleep." Namjoon doesn't respond for a while.

"What's your address?"

"Gamnae one." I expect him to respond but he doesn't. "Hello?" The phone starts to beep. I sigh and put Taehyungs phone down, expecting visitors.

-

I hear three knocks coming from my front door. A short pause divides the next three knocks. I get up from the living room couch and open the door.

A man stomps in, looking around. "Where is he?" He growls.

"Namjoonie, don't be so rude." A soft and gentle voice says from behind him. It was another man. "Hi! I'm Seokjin." He puts his hand out in front of me.

I smile. "Hi. I'm Jungkook." I shake his hand.

"Honey, it's not a good time to make friends. This dude has Taehyung trapped somewhere." Namjoon claims. Seokjin hits his arm, then looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"I don't have him trapped. He is sleeping upstairs. So be quiet." I explain.

"Can I see him?" Namjoon asks. I nod and bring the couple upstairs.

I open the bedroom door. "See he is right there." I whisper, pointing at Taehyung.

"See, I told you there was nothing to worry about." Seokjin whispered. Namjoon walked towards Taehyung, looking down at him.

"What's on his neck?" He asks, looking at me. I feel my cheeks heat up, and I look down at my feet. I hear Namjoon laugh, "Nevermind." Awkward silence builds up in the room... "Who tops?"

Seokjin nudges Namjoon. "Hey! Disrespectful!" he whisper-shouts (a/n cause thats a thing)

"Sorry." Namjoon apologizes, giggling.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, he's just a little immature." he explains. I like this Seokjin.

"Hey!" Namjoon tries to defend himself. But it was no use.

We made our way out of the bedroom and I slowly shut the door.

"Thank you for letting us see Taehyung. Take good care of him." Seokjin starts.

"Yeah, thank you." Namjoon says.

I nod, "You're welcome. And I will." The couple bow at me and I bow back.

I close the door behind him and walk upstairs to my room. I climb into bed with Taehyung and snuggle up against his warm body and close my eyes, waiting until morning.