Found Unwanted

Ahsoka P.O.V.

"Understood, Fulcrum. Jarrus out."  And with that the little hologram went away. I lifted up my hood to get a look. I was on a planet called Valquera, a huge beach with many rainforests. I was on a mission to find the one in charge of the Inquisitors, known as Darth Vader. I searched for a few days in the forests, until I came across the Empire base on the planet.  I snuck through it, and I finally found what I was looking for. It was a sinister presence, yet slightly familiar. He must have sensed it too. Vader. It has to be. "So you're the one known as Fulcrum, huh?" Said Vader's husky voice from behind me. "Ahsoka."  "How do you know who I am?" I asked angrily. "I have my ways. Now what is it you want?"  "You know I have to kill you."  And with what I attacked, pulling out my dual white lightsabers. I fought on the offensive, and he did it defensive. I couldn't get through to him. "Why aren't you attacking?!" I yelled. He used the force to push me backwards. I then pulled out my bomb, and threw it at him. He did nothing, just simply stared at me and exploded. I ran, to not be caught. It was then when I realized who the presence really was...

Vader P.O.V.

Not again. Ahsoka, please. Not again... I blacked out from the pain, it had destroyed me, and I saw the imperial ship arrive...