Back in Action

Hello Jedi warriors! (Yep, that's my new greeting!). It's been a while, hasn't it? I am finally ready to reboot this story, matching the title "Back in Action!" I hope you enjoy, and if you do make sure to leave a vote and a comment. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALSO, if you really like this story, you should check out RaynaNightshade 's stories!  They are a lot better then mine, and I really enjoy them myself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahsoka P.O.V.

"Fulcrum out."  I signed off. They didn't know who I was, and they never will. I've sensed him, when I was on Coruscant for the last time. He's there, but I didn't see him. Anakin. What happened to him?  The galaxy collapsed, and the Empire has taken over. I have been out of contact with the Jedi, and I fear most of them to be dead. Other than Anakin, Master Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi have dropped off the radar. Finally, Kanan Jarrus is a Jedi Knight who I communicate with. He does not know my true identity, as I dare not reveal who I was.     I always do wonder, it's always in my mind, what happened to Anakin. I figure he's dead, but that time on Coruscant...I don't know. Maybe, just maybe... A transmission came in. I opened it, and Kanan Jarrus popped up through hologram.  "Fulcrum, we found him. We found Vader..."

??? P.O.V.

I could sense her. My beloved Ahsoka, where are you?...