Part (1) - The Brother

Dear Diary,

This is my first time writing in one of these things. I feel like such a girl, it's just so stupid, but I want to keep something that will remind me of what target I'm trying to achieve. Yeah, I might have a disorder, but to me I still see a failure who is not good enough for anyone. I'm not perfect, like Daniel!

Talk again tomorrow I guess...

"Knock, knock"

Really again, I might love him and everything, but sometimes why can't he just leave me alone. Every night, over and over again, Daniel has to come to my room and check-up on me. I just get so annoyed. I can see he is worried and all, but 'dude back down' I mumbled to myself quietly.

Just as the door was about to open I got under my covers and put my diary under my pillow. I laid my head down and closed my eyes tight, pretending to be asleep. I concentrated on the sound of his footsteps, as I couldn't see him myself.

I really didn't want to talk to him tonight, my anger is directed straight at him and he doesn't even know it. He is ruining my plan. I want what he has, the grades, the fame, everyone loves him. He is the star in our school, nobody cares about me. I am the outcast. They only know me as 'Daniel's younger brother'.

As the bed shifted under me, I knew he was sitting down, probably looking at me. I can imagine the sadness on his face, the worriedness in his blue eyes, and the wrinkled line just below his blonde hair. He looks at me like that every time I see his face, in the morning, at night, even during classes, when I'm thinking, I can see his face. I've tried to block it out, but it just keeps appearing.

Thankfully he gets up and starts walking out. I lift my head just enough to see my door slightly close shut. I fully toss around, my body lying under the covers and my head resting against my pillow, looking straight up at the ceiling. I sigh loudly, hoping he didn't hear. Finally, my eyes slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

A/N

This is only the first part out of three of the story that has to be posted. However, we want to see how many votes, views and comments we can get before the next one is posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know we haven't been active for nearly two years and we realise some of you have completely forgotten about this account but we want to bring it back well depending on who is still following!! 

This part doesn't really tell you much about he characters and the backstory of them, but as the story goes on, you will begin to understand. 

 "When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are."  - Donald Miller