prelude

prel·ude
ˈprelˌ(y)o͞od,ˈprāˌl(y)o͞od/
noun
1. an action or event serving as an introduction to something more important.
"education cannot simply be a prelude to a career"
synonyms: preliminary, overture, opening, preparation, introduction, start, commencement, beginning, lead-in, precursor
"the ceasefire was a prelude to peace negotiations"

This is your official introduction to Drowning Rain.

"Those who dare to die but fail,
are the ones who try to live and carry on."

D E S C R I P T I O N

Juvia Lockster is just a regular 16-year-old teenager, right? At least that's what everyone thinks. Although, Juvia is not normal, she's actually sucidal, however, she tells others to stop. Juvia always feels unneeded, left out, an outsider, a loner. She doesn't like to talk to others, only when it's needed. But Juvia, Juvia is not normal. It all changes though, after she meets a new transfer student at her school, Gray Fullbuster, her whole life starts to change shape and shifts into a Fairy Tale.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

This story was originally going to be a fan fiction, but due to some personal changes, I decided this to be a book for those who are going through depressing times to read (in a fairly short amount of time) and realize that there's more to life. Repeat, this is NO LONGER A FANFICTION.

E D I T I N G N O T E S

Only the writing style has changed, but I will be reviewing for grammar and adding minor words for clarification. This story has been changed to the 'Short Story' category since, yes, it is short, but it's not much of a romance story.