Boy or Girl?

Maya pov

I lay on the table with Lucas sitting beside me waiting for the dr to tell us the gender

"Well I'm happy to tell you it's a healthy baby girl"

Once I heard that I was so relieved I mean sure I'm happy it's healthy but it's a girl, Riles is gonna be so happy.

At the Matthews

"Sup losers" I say walking in and throwing my jacket

"Maya I thought maybe with you'd mature with this child" Cory says while over exaggerating with his hands, like always.

"So we found out the gender" Lucas says proudly with his arms on my lower waist.

"Really what is it" Farkle ask while sitting on the couch with his arm around Riley (Riley and Farkle stated dating while at Texas)

"It's a..." Lucas began but I couldn't help but say it "GIRL" I scream at the top of our lungs.

"I thought I was gonna say it" Lucas whines "and you were gonna say the name"

"Name, it should be peaches" Riley commented

"Sorry riles but me and ranger rick here already chose a name."

"Well what is it" everyone said getting closer

"Well her name is Ember Peyton Friar-Hart" I say

"That's beautiful guys where'd you come up with that name" Topanga asked

"We picked it because we first felt something for each other in front of the burning embers at the campfire..." Lucas say while glaring at me

"And peyton because peyton means royal and Lucas called her our little princess"

"That's cute guys congratulations" Farkle say while patting Lucas on the back.

"All this baby talk makes me think maybe I want to have a baby" Riley says with all smiles

"NO" everyone yells

"You come here" Mr Matthew said pointing at Farkle and shoved him out the door.

"Cory topanga glares at Cory while opening the door for farkle "come back in Farkle"

"Thank you Topanga" Farkle says with a slight bow "and Riley no kids for a long time"

"But why Farkle we could name her peaches."

"Yeah I want niece" auggy says then looks over at Riley "pay up"

"Guys I also wanted to say" Lucas gets down on one knee "maya I love I've loved you since the day we dated for 1 minute on the subway and I love this child and I want her to come home to a family a mom and a dad who are married so Maya Penelope Hart will you marry me"

"Lucas I I..."

************************************
What will Maya say