Shit Goes Down

It's the day before the end of the month, the plan will be put in motion tomorrow, but the legion was attempting to attack Nelth'arn. The guests from Azeroth decided to stay at Magino, being the closest place to the gorge.

Ferrous was arriving at the battle, asking, "Are these demons moronic? Attacking the most well-defended place on the entire PLANET?"

A guard answered, "Perhaps so, we have no evidence supporting the fact they have any intelligence."

"Thats right soldier, always fight with a smile on your face."

Ferrous lifted himself into the air and started plowing through the demons like he did at the dark portal, but this time he noticed some undead in the fray to, trolls long dead. After a half an hour of slaughtering demons he noticed a powerful wind blowing away those standing beside him, but he wasn't being affected in the slightest.

"I see the demons still stick to old habits." He thought, remembering the stories of the first war against the demons, where Archimonde did the same thing with Jarod Shadowsong.

A deep voice came from nearby, but there was no form bearing it. Then Archimonde, Sargeras's Lieutenant, appeared from nowhere. "So this is the 'great' leader of the Chromatic wings? I expected something more... imposing."

"If I had need for my armor in this battle, you would be shitting yourself in fear."

Archimonde scoffed, and said, "I will make quick work of you, something Mannoroth was to weak for, just like everything else."

Archimonde started the battle between the two powerful creatures by thrusting at Ferrous, and Ferrous quickly side-stepped it, running up to the giant demon and slashing his ankle, leaving a cut deeper than his claws themelfs cut.

"Damn that hurts, I'll make you pay for that."

"I highly doubt you possess such ability."

Archimonde swung at the dragonking once again, but this time he made contact... with his claws stopping the attack. Ferrous flew into Archimonde's throat, knocking him to the dirt. He cut across the demons chest before walking to his head, standing over him he kneeled down bringing his face within a few inches of Archimonde's.

"I'm screwed aren't I?"

"Oh you have NO idea."

Ferrous dug his claws into Archimonde's face, then twisted inflicting the maximum amount of pain before the demon died. As he stood back up, he noticed the cranage he wrecked on the demons, and with Archimonde dead, they began to retreat, less out of the fact they had no commander, but more of the fear of what Ferrous would do to them, but the most surprising fact was that Sargeras wasn't destroying them from his realm. This could mean two things, either Sargeras realised just how powerful the dragonking was, or...

"GUARDS! CONTACT THE COUNCIL! TELL THEM WE NEED TO MOVE OUR BATTLE PLAN UP TO NOW!"