The Return of a Nation

It was the middle of the night, but the sky was completly lit up with fire, the starfall has begun.

"Wow dad this is amazing those are really stars falling to the Earth?"

"I'm not sure you'd have to ask the gnomes. So is there anyone you.. like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is there anyone you feel you've fallen in love with?"

"Dad you never let me outside the keep. Of course not."

"Oh. Wait a minute I've let you out of the keep before. Remember all that time you spent in Pandaria?"

"Against your wishes."

"Right. Ummm, how about that time the renowned * escorted you around the city."

"Trust me if i told you what actually happened you would never let me out of the damn keep again."

"Wait a minute. WHAT!?"

"Dammit i shoul-"

All of a sudden everyone around them went running away screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?"

He looked up and there was just a huge ball of fire heading straight for Stormwind!

"OH SHIT WE HAVE TO EVACUATE THE CITY NOW!!!!"

But right as they started barking orders to the guards a black form, looking humanoid and definitely larger than a night elf by a few feet, maybe more, came soaring out of the fire ball.

"What the hell is that thing and what on Earth is it going to do?!"

As if to answer his second question the figure seemed to unfold long WINGS from around its body, and flew straight back at the fire ball.

"Is... is it trying to stop that thing?"

"I... I think it IS, is it insane?"

But then a sound like stone crashing against metal was followed by the fireball diverting course by an unbelievable angle.

"Of course not why he's our KING!"

Then both the king and prince turned with a start to see two giant red humans followed by several differently colored races, Elves, Trolls, and just about every other race that has been on Azeroth for over a hundred years.

"Who, and WHAT the hell are you?"

Then the black form just landed right in front of them, stll smoking. He looked like an oversized Night Elf, but his (Being clearly a male) skin was as black as coal, and now Varian realized just how large his wings were, at least 10 feet lon each.

"Well allow ME to explain."