Chapter 2

(The picture above is the map of the important places in this book)

Liberty's POV:
I am currently in Trigonometry which was my fourth period class. I had the class with Asher, Zac, Brad and Will. We took up three of the back seats and two seats in front of two of the three back ones. The teacher was currently reading at her desk since she told us all that we could have free time after signing us all out of her class. Zac sat in front of me who on his right sat Brad and behind Brad sat Asher. To my left was Will. Brad and Asher were flirting like usual and Zac was playing Clash of Clans on his iPhone. Will and I were talking about who we hoped were going to make it to this year's NFR. "Hey Libb can I tell you something?" Will asked. "Of coarse you can, what's up?" I asked. "Well I told Megan earlier this morning in Peggy, but my parents said their going on vacation to Costa Rica tomorrow and won't be back for two weeks. My brother said he's staying with a college friend so I decided to move out as soon as I can to live with Luke and Zac," "Will!" I whisper/shouted. "Shh! I don't want attention!" He whispered. I caught onto his seriousness and decide to whisper now. "Sorry, have you talked to Zac and Luke yet?" "Not yet," he replied. He tapped on Zac's shoulder. "Hey buddy, what's up?" Zac asked. "My family's going to be out of town for a couple of weeks so I was wondering if I could get your guys' help to move me out to your place?" Once he was finished, Zac set his phone down and turned to face him. "I've only been waiting to hear that for years!" Zac exclaimed. Zac walked over to Will and Will got up before they hugged it out. We whisper/ told Asher and Brad they were just as happy as we were when we heard the news. The lights in the class went out and the windows looking out into the halls showed us that all the other lights in the school went off as well. Zac got up and asked the teacher if he could go to the bathroom. Before he went out the door he looked over to us and nodded. The lights definitely the signal we were waiting for. Asher and Will got up next and asked if they could get something out of their backpacks. She nodded and asked Brad and I if we needed to go anywhere as well. I spoke up and said I felt sick and needed to see the nurse. She allowed and Brad jumped up and put my arm around his shoulder so he was somewhat carrying me. "I should probably help her get there," he told Mrs. Reed. She smiled and said, "anytime honey." He helped me out of the classroom and once all of us were out of the classroom Asher asked Brad, "did she flirt with you again?" she asked shaking her head. "Who wouldn't?" He joked back. "The teacher's got the hots for him!" Shouted Zac. We all laughed. Mrs. Reed was the school and collages rodeo coach's wife. She liked all of us since we all rodeoed more or less. Brad was definitely her pet and she was obviously attracted to him. We all thought it was funny but Asher got slightly annoyed at times. Earlier on this year they decided that they would flirt a lot during the class just so she knows that he's taken. Luke, Alyson and Megan met us at the school library so we could begin this year's senior prank. The senior class decided to put our friend circle in charge since no other kids had the guts to do it. Or in other words were stupid enough to do it. A few years ago the senior class rented a few monkeys and turned them loose in the school- let's just say it got out of hand! The kid that rented them named Marko had to be bailed out of jail by his parents since they did some damage to the school property. Word is that his parents could care less that he got in trouble and that they were the ones who gave him the idea! Ha! Megan was super confused about what was going on so we ordered Will to tell her. "So Luke did you get Marko to drop off the syrup?" Brad asked. "Yup, he said it was in the back of the school by the social studies modular," he announced. This was such a good prank if you ask me. Brad was in the phone with the rodeo coach. "Alright thank you, Blair. No we're not using it for our horses. You leave that up to me haha. Okay, take care. Buh-bye," Brad ended the call. "So did he drop off the wood shavings?" Asher asked eagerly. We were now outside walking down the sidewalk to the modular. "Yup he said it's on a cart by the syrup, YEE YEE!" All the boys echoed him with a bunch of "Yee yee!'s". Zac and I started pushing the cart toward the door we just came through while the rest of the group carried in the sealed 5 gallon maple syrup buckets- one in each hand. Luke and Will went backfire the rest of the shavings while Asher, Aly and Megan grabbed the rest of the syrup. Zac and I made sure all of the classroom's doors were shut before getting started. The rest of the supplies were brought in and it all sat in one pile. Megan and Asher took set their phones on a timer and ran over to the group and Asher yelled "Pose for a picture!" We all hurried before the 10 seconds were up and once we were all satisfied with it we split into a few groups. Megan and Will were to go find two more carts in the Ag shop for us to use while Zac, Brad and Luke were to wheel the syrup around the school and pour a couple in each hallway while me and Asher were to follow them with shavings and pour the shavings on top of the syrup. We had Marko stop by our house and bring us all our muck boots so we didn't have to ruin our shoes. Marko used to be in our friend circle before he graduated. We are all still good friends with him but it's just not the same. We all changed our shoes and put our good shoes in a spare locker. Megan and Will came back with the carts and we got started! Will and Megan decided to get shovels so they could mix the wood shavings in with the syrup to make it even more hard to walk through for everybody. Asher grabbed one bag of shaving while I grabbed another. "Hey do you have a knife on you?" I whispered. "Of coarse I do! I don't care if it's against the rules!" This was such an Asher thing to say. I had to laugh. She quickly cut open her bag and tossed my the knife so I could do the same. I tossed it back before we both started sprinkling the shavings on top of the sticky substance. About ten minutes later we had done 3 hallways. The rest of the guys showed back up and helped making the process go by way faster. The hallways and classrooms had tile flooring so the prank wouldn't totally ruin the flooring. Good thing our school didn't have security cameras so they wouldn't know who did this.