Meet Brad

Brad is 18 and is a senior at Buffalo Creek High School. He is dating Asher. Like Asher, he is serious until you get to know him. Brad is a bull rider who's hobbies is to hunt, fish, shoot guns, ride horses and ride dirt bikes or 4-Wheelers. He owns a red sport bike and a white dually Dodge Cummings truck. Brad's best friends are Zac, Will and Luke. His favorite color is red and his favorite food is steak. He lives by himself on a small ranch outside of Billings about 10 miles. He lives about 15 minutes away from Asher and 20 minutes from Liberty. His mom won Miss Rodeo Montana a few years before he was born and his dad won the world in bull riding twice. Brad and Asher's dad's are good friends who met on the rodeo circuit when Bryan (Brad's dad) was riding bulls and Cody (Asher's dad) was contracting. Brad stands at 5'11" and is built skinny and muscular- perfect for bull riding. He has short light brown messy hair and gray eyes. Brad enjoys going to parties but doesn't drink or do drugs. He is the high school quarterback and will do anything for Asher. You can see Brad wearing Wrangler, Cinch or BKE denim jeans with a tee shirt of some kind paired with his cowboy boots or Vans. He wears his cowboy hats for special events, at rodeos or working on the ranch. He wears his trucker styled hats pretty regularly with his King Ropes hat being his favorite.