Meet Asher

(Asher is pictured on the right)

Asher is 16, a junior at Buffalo Creek High. 5'7". Has long strawberry blond hair, blue-gray eyes, long-legs & toned arms. She is dating Brad. She barrel races and is a daughter of a stock contractor. She loves anything that gets her adrenaline pumping. She enjoys doing parkour with her cousins and cruising around town. Asher likes going to parties- not for the alcohol or drugs, but to hang out with her friends. Her and her family live on a ranch in Billings, Montana. Her cousin Liberty is her only girl cousin so naturally, they became super close. The ranch is about 10 minutes outside of town. She is taking advanced art, advanced math, Ag 3, Auto/shop, World Civilizations and 11th grade English this school year. She has a couple of empty class periods where she is allowed to go home as long as she comes back for her next classes. Asher doesn't have a job other than making a little money from her dad for always helping around on the ranch. Her favorite color is red and favorite food is cheese pizza or a T-bone steak. You can find her jamming out to country, old rock, death core rock, pow wow music, pop or rap (anything that fits her mood at the moment). She is a fan girl over The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, The Maze Runner & Twilight. She loves to shop and loves the Texan cowgirl/ boho/ gypsy style. She absolutely loves to travel. Whenever her dad is traveling to a rodeo or making a trip somewhere, she is the one to take care of the ranch and keep it going when he's gone- not her brother, not her mom, her. But she's okay with that because she loves the ranch life. She owns an expensive Dodge Ram dually Cummings diesel truck that she won at Cheyenne Frontier Days. It's the color maroon with silver swirls and silver silhouettes of every rodeo event decorating the sides. She also owns a white sport bike. You can definitely say her truck and bike is her pride and joy! You can find her wearing her Cowgirl Tuff denim blue jeans, her belt and buckle, a plain colored tee shirt, Vans, Roper's or Cowgirl boots. She often wears her hats with Her black King Ropes one being her favorite.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What do you guys think of Asher so far? I will try and update twice a week. Be sure to comment & vote!

Thanks for reading! See you guys later!