Meet Liberty

Liberty is 17, and a junior. She is 5'8" and has long straight brown hair with bangs. She has brown eyes and glasses but doesn't always wear them. She. Has long legs and has strong arms. She loves to watch rodeos and loves everything about parkour and motocross. She lives on a family farm just outside of town and lives about 7 minutes from Asher. She loves good country music and riding her four wheeler around fields. She has 2 older brothers named Chance and Ethan. Her mom is a single mom who lost her husband in a car crash when she was 3. Her mom has refused to date ever since. Though the farm is on her husband's family's side, they treat them well and have made it like home to comfort them. Liberty absolutely LOVES The Maze Runner and is a fan of other series as well including The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Warriors. Liberty is a quiet person and only expresses herself to you once you get to know her. She likes cheese pizza and the color blue. You can find her in a good pair of jeans, a comfy top and her trusty cowgirl boots. She often skips school with the rest of the Rodo Gang. She owns a blue Dodge Ram diesel pickup just like Zac's. Liberty also owns a matte black sport bike.