Chapter 15: St Mungo's

When I wake up the light blinds me, I wasn't sure where I was. When everything comes into focus I see James holding my hand. His eyes are red and puffy. I look over to see Rose and Tom, close to James. Sirius and Remus are sitting at the foot of my bed. Peter is on the corner. Then on my other side, across from James, my parents are sitting, my dad was holding my mum in his arms. I move my head over to where James is.

"Lily?" He asks, clearly shocked. Everyone looks over to me, my mum gasps and hurries over to my side with my father. Rose and Tom stand next to James, who is now sitting on the side on my bed. Remus, Sirius, and Peter split on the sides of my bed. Sirius standing next to Rose, Remus by my father and Peter at the end of my bed.

"Hi" With my very simply greeting, everyone, except James asks me a thousand questions.

"How do you feel?"

"What happened?"

"Did you know the attacked you?" The questions came at a thousand per second. It quickly got overwhelming. James was the only one who didn't ask me questions. I try to move closer to him, but feel all kinds of pain go through my stomach and arm.

"Okay enough questions." He yells over everyone. They all quiet down at the sound of his voice. "Lily, how are you feeling?" James asks in such a way that calms me.

"Alright. Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" James nods, everyone leaves the room. He scoots closer to me.

"Can we go home?" I don't want to be in a hospital, I let some tears fall. Making it only more clear my hate of these places. "I can't be here, I don't want to die here." My tears are like rivers flowing down my cheeks.

"You won't die here..."

"I might. No, I can't stand it here. I have to get home, I want to be with you, but not here. I don't want to die here, not yet." My tears keep flowing, but James is crying too, at seeing me so fragile.

"I'll see what I can do, but I would make you come to my folks place, with my father being a doctor and all."

"That's alright, I just don't want to be here. Please, get me out of here."

"I'll do my best, but promise me you will be here when I get back."

"Couldn't move if I wanted to." I say, wiping the tears off my face. "Please have Sirius and Remus come in."

"I will, anyone else?"

"No," James does as I ask and Sirius and Remus come in. I struggle to sit up, Remus and Sirius come over to help me.

"Sirius, when the death eaters mask came off you seemed to know him..."

"I do. He is my cousin's husband, Narcissa. His name is Lucius Malfoy. I never knew he was a death eater. He is probably teaching Regulus how to be just like him." Sirius says with disgust, Remus looks away from him.

"Remus, you defeated you death eater, did you see their face?"

"I didn't defeat them, I saw their face though. The mask came off, and it was a woman with black curly hair..."

"Bellatrix, damn her!" Sirius says, knowing her as well. "She is also my cousin. I would be surprised if she didn't pass her ways to Regulus with Lucius."

"Sirius, we know how important your brother is to him, but right now, we need to focus on defeating the enemies. Where do you think they are right now?"

"Their manner. Lucius is pretty well up. He has a job at the ministry but I don't think he can keep it much longer."

"Okay, once I can move on my own we should try and inva..."