7

7- A Day with 'Yuu'

~

Where are we going exactly? Hell, like I would know. Even though I am driving. Yuu chan sat quietly next to me, admiring the scenery outside as my car sped a little faster than others. And than it hit me. I had an idea of where I decided to take us. If I made Yuu skip school, I had to make it worth it.

So, I drove to a candy shop. Maybe he has a sweet tooth?

I finally stopped the car as we arrived. Yuu chan looked slightly confused and stared at my direction.

"A candy shop?" Yuu chan asked. I stepped out of the car, running towards Yuu chan's side and opening his door as well like the gentleman my mother taught me to be. Even if he was a guy, I didn't care, he was my princess. Yuu Chan's face reddened as he stepped out.

"I could've opened it myself, idiot," he mumbled. I smiled as I ran to the door of the shop and opened it as well.

"Oh c'mon Yuu chan, let me be polite to you," I smiled. He walked inside, staring in awe. The candy shop was one of those old fashioned styled ones. And yea, it was old. Mother used to take me to this very candy shop and I was surprised that it was still standing here.

"Gah!" Yuu gasped. He spotted the section of gummies, staring at the box containing sour gummy worms. So he liked gummy works, huh?

"Yuu chan likes gummy worms?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?! They're my favorite candies ever! Oh god, especially the sour ones," his mouth began dropping with saliva upon seeing the worms in sight. How cute. Fuck, he was so adorable.

"Grab a bag Yuu chan! I'm gonna go get a couple of peanut butter cups," I stated, walking towards the chocolate section. I suppose it was a good idea coming here seeing that Yuu chan really became excited about the gummy worms. Personally, I preferred chocolates.

I grabbed a small plastic bag and filled it with the peanut butter cups.

"New friend of yours, Mikaela kun?" A raspy voice began. I turned to face Crowley. My smile widened upon seeing him. He was the old shop owner's son as well as my father's best friend and I assumed he had taken over the shop. But I had known him when I was just a little kid and he was a teenager.

"I guess you could say that," I smiled. Crowley nodded, grabbing the bag from me.

"Your boyfriend or somethin'? Thought your dad told me you were a sneaky little womanizer?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. Is that really what everyone thought of me as?

"Guess I changed my mind about what I was really interested in. That's Yuuchiro Hyakuya by the way," I began. Meanwhile, Yuu chan was still grabbing chunks of worms, being mesmerized by the sour powder attached to them.He paid no attention to us at all.

"I see, well I'm happy for ya' Mika. He looks a little too young though don't ya think?" I chuckled.

"He's just innocent looking, that's all," I explained. Crowley nodded.

"Oy! Mika I'm done!"

Crowley turned to face Yuu chan and grabbed his shoulder, causing a flinch. Oh yea, forgot he still had my mark.

"What? Are you that sensitive? I just touched your shoulder kid, relax!" He chuckled, hitting his back lightly. Yuu chan groaned in more pain. Ah, I loved how sensitive he is. It makes me want to protect him even more.

Crowley went behind the counter, grabbing our bags.

"Oy Mika, open the car real quick, I'm gonna go fetch my wallat," Yuu chan replied. I chuckled a little, already handing Crowley the money. Yuu chan furrowed his eyebrows as always. I loved the way his face scrunched up and turn red when he was angry or embarrassed or even both. It was just so adorable.