Introduction

Let me start from the beginning. My name is Emma Genesis, I'm seventeen years old, and I'm special. Okay, you're probably wondering why I'm special. 

There is a group of special people all across the world. They each have their own ability. For example, one person can fly, one person has the ability to control time. Don't believe me? Read my story.

I have the ability to absorb other people's abilities. I'm not one of a kind though, there is one other person who can do what I do, my friend Peter Petrelli. At first, he believed he could fly, from re-occurring dreams he would have. But it turns out, he can do other things too.

One day, he was at Isaac Mendez's place. Isaac can see the future, and when he sees the future, he paints it. But he can only see the future when he shoots up, and I don't understand that. Anyways, Peter was at Isaac's, and out of no where, he finished a painting of Isaac's. He could see the future just as Isaac could, and that's when he figured out that he can absorb other people's abilities.

I, on the other hand, found out long before he did. Before I moved to New York, I lived in Odessa, Texas. I had a friend named Claire Bennet, her ability is she can heal herself. Like Peter, I at first thought I could just heal myself, till I moved to New York and met Nathan Petrelli, Peter's older brother.

Nathan is the one who has the ability to fly.