I'm Permanently Sorry

Scarlett Johnson

"I'm sorry."

We both said at the same time, Shawn shook his head and pulled me closer.

"You don't need to be sorry..."

He whispered, I shook my head.

"Neither do you."

I told him, he smiled at my words.

"We need to stop doing this."

I told him, he grew confused, I laughed letting him know everything was fine.

"I mean, we need to keep our butts together. Nothing good happens when we're apart."

I told him with a laugh, he laughed along with me.

"You're right, we do need to get our butts into shape!"

Shawn said causing me to laugh, I nudged his arm with my shoulder, and moments later he wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my temple lightly.

"I love you."

He whispered, I heard him sigh above me, after a moment he spoke.

"I'm permanently in love with you, always and forever..."

He whispered, my cheeks turned warm at his words, I just thanked the heavens for the dim lighting in his bedroom.

Seconds later he leaned back and pulled me down with him, with my head on his chest he kept his arms securely around me.

I ran my hands up and down his arms, sending waves of goosebumps throughout his skin, he slightly shuttered underneath me.

"Stop teasing."

He said with a laugh, I giggled and stopped for a moment, but I had an idea.

I traced shapes onto his pale skinned arms and lowered one of my hands to the end of his shirt.

I snuck my hand under the loose clothing and tickled him lightly.

"Hey!"

He laughed out, as he tried to shy away from me, I propped myself up on my elbows and met his eyes.

"You're gonna get it!"

Shawn said loudly, before I knew it, I was underneath him, his hands trailed to my armpits, and his fingertips tickled me like crazy.

I squealed and giggled trying to escape him, but he was way stronger then me.

"Stop!!! Okay okay!!!"

I giggled out in pain from all the laughing, finally he froze above me.

Suddenly he leaned in and his lips landed on mine seconds later, with our mouths moving in sync, I felt his hands start sliding underneath my shirt, but I quickly stopped him.

"Woah there handsy!"

I said with a laugh, then out of nowhere Shawn's phone dinged, indicating he had received a text.

He stood up from me and grabbed it from off his nightstand, he clicked the screen on, and after a second his mouth flew open.

"Shawn?"

I asked sounding a little worried, after a moment he handed his phone over to me, my mouth dropped open seconds later at the words on the screen sent by Jack Gilinsky.