6. A Target

6. A target

Talon
What did she mean by all that? I think I know but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. Because if she meant what I think she meant then I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered what it would be like to take her, to take what she's offering. But I couldn't. I couldn't do any of that. I was a married man now and I'd made a promise to Nahia. The realization that I was married and had no right to be thinking about another woman softened my c0ck. I can't believe I just got hard thinking about that woman. Just who in the hell was Kara Bianchi?

My cell phone vibrated on the night stand beside my bed. It was a welcome distraction, until I opened the message.

Do you know what I'm doing right now?

Before I could even think about answering the phone vibrated again.

I'm in bed with my legs spread wide and my fingers between them playing with myself and thinking about you.

Christ!

Just like that, my c0ck hardened again.

Want to know a secret, Talon? It's not the first time either.

My c0ck hardened some more. I still hadn't responded to any of the messages because I didn't have a clue how to respond. For a long while my phone remained silent, until it wasn't. I didn't want to wake Nahia so I excused myself from the room and answered the call.

"Was it good? Did you make yourself cum?"

"It will have to do for now."

"What game are you playing?"

"Game? Why do you think I'm playing a game? I made my intentions clear to you earlier. Actually, I think I just made them clearer."

"I'm married."

"You might be married but it's obvious you're not getting any. Have you even kissed her, Talon? Do you even know what her lips taste like? I bet you don't. When it's too much for you to handle, come find me. You know where I live. I'd never hold out on you. I'm a woman who likes to put out. I'll be here when you change your mind."

She hung up before I could get a word out. My c0ck was still hard and begging to be plunged into something warm and sweet. How long has it been. Was I really going to live my life like this; without sex?

You do have a wife, my mind kicked in.

It's not like I didn't know how Nahia felt or what she expected when she entered this marriage, but I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't sleep with her knowing I have no feelings for her. I won't encourage whatever feelings she already has for me. I just couldn't do that to her.

Shit!

I ran my finger through my hair fighting the urge to grip hard and rip it out in my frustration and took the necessary steps to calm myself down before I re-entered the room.

I spun around and saw my father leaning casually a few feet from me. I didn't hear him approach.

"Problem?"

"No."

"Can I speak to you privately for a few minutes?"

"Sure."

I followed my father to his office like it was the most normal thing for me to do at one in the morning.

"Have a seat."

I did so without thinking twice.

"I'm not going to tell you again my feelings about you acquiring a wife. I think my feelings on that are quite clear."