"Get the fuck off of me, Styles!" Zayn gritted out as he tried to use his hands to grab onto Harry's arms but it was no use as the captain held down his player's wrists.

"I think I'll just take a page from your book and ignore that request." Harry told him back. "I told you to leave Niall alone and I told you what would happen if you thought you could get around that fact." Harry had Zayn straddled and I could actually hear the struggle in his breath because he was trying to hold Zayn down at the same time he was trying to be careful with his knee. 

"We're nothing alike." Zayn spat as he now tried to roll over but Harry wouldn't let him.

I didn't care that nobody thought of tending to me as I laid on the ground in the mud. What was going on next to me was much more exciting. 

"Dammit, Harry! If you're gonna punch me then just fucking do it already." 

"I'm not like you, Zayn." He said as he began sitting up, leaning forward so he was no longer sitting on him, but he still had his wrists locked to the ground.

Of course, he wasn't. 

Zayn began to bitterly laugh, his back wiggling against the hard ground as he began to sit up, using his freed legs to push Harry off of him and sit up. He stood up and brushed himself off as Harry struggled to stand up after him. Shaking his head, he grinned down at himself smugly. "I knew you were all talk. How you're captain is beyond me."

"Well," he started off, his weight being placed on his good leg as he let out a breath and stood tall. He didn't say another word but when he began to talk, Zayn raised his head to look at Harry directly. As soon as the darker skinned boy looked up, Harry brought back his arm and sent his first right into Zayn's jaw.

"Fuck you!" Zayn said as stumbled back a couple of steps as he moved his head to the side and held his face to cradle it where the pain now struck. 

Harry took a limp forward to Zayn, who remained still and I was nervous that he was going to try and punch Harry back. I pleaded to myself that he wouldn't do that. "I don't need you to be below me just to hit you. I can hit you man," he pointed to himself first, "to man," he then gave Zayn a hard poke with his finger. "Why don't you angrily storm off now and put a cold beer on your face?" He suggested before turning away to walk over to me, not even caring if Zayn was going to get him whilst his back turned. 

I turned my head back to rest on the ground so I couldn't watch as Harry approached me. 

The people who just stood by and watched everything take place either made their own rude comments about the whole bit or thought seeing a fight was one of the greatest things they've ever witnessed. I actually heard a few people clapping over it and telling Harry, "good hit, Styles."

"Just go on inside and try not to make a bigger deal out of this than it is." I heard Harry say before I heard him holding back a painful groan as he brought his body down next to mine, the heat from his upset state of mind radiating against my colder one. 

Then I heard him sigh my name and that's when I felt even more defeated than I already was. My spirits and nerves came alive again when I felt Harry wrap his arms around me and pull me into his lap. I silently winced as he did so but then I didn't care how much pain I was in right now because Harry was hugging me in his lap. His pounding chest rested against my arm as he leaned over me and held onto me tighter, his fingers gracing me soothingly as he whispered comforting things to me, not knowing that just having him there was more than enough comfort for me already. 

"It's okay now." His voice whispered first.

It's never okay. 

"I've got you. I've got you." He repeated as his body began to rock, bringing me along with him.