Chapter 10

Blake had just taken her bow of revealing her panther ears when yang walked in. She glared at the schnee who glared back.
    "FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE I'M ON A TEAM WITH TWO FILTHY FAUNESS" she says and turns to yang saying with venom in every word"Are you a fauness too brute"
    "Nope but she's my sister and that's my team mate and I'll be damned if i let you treat them that way" yang says crossing her arms looking intimidating.
    Schnee stomps her foot in anger and pushes past yang leaving the dorm room. I whimper again and curl up.
     Yang walks over and pats me on the back.
     "It'll be alright Rubes I promise" she says
     "I agree it'll be fine puppy I'll keep my bow off as well and stand by your side" Blake says
      Yang gives Blake a grateful look and so do I. To say I was scared was an understatement. When time came to go to the mess hall for lunch I stuck by Blake.
       "Out of the way scum." Cardin says as he barrels through me and Blake
      "The only scum I see is you Cardin." Blake says
      Cardin turns around and glares at us. He stomps foward and stops right before me. I whimper not knowing what's about to happen. He grabs one of my ears and starts pulling making me yelp in pain.
       "Let go of her Cardin." Blake says attacking him
         He lets go of my ears when Blake hits him and goes flying into a table. As he gets up he's wipes food off of him.
     "Blake let's go." I say tugging on her sleeve
        She looks at me and grabs my hand guiding us out of the mess hall. Once we're a safe distance and Blake checks to make sure and weren't followed she grabs my head and inspects my ears.
       " are your ears ok puppy." She asks
      I solemnly nod my head and she hugs me tightly.
     "I'm sorry about him puppy" she says quietly
      I whimper and cling to her still a bit scared. She pets my head softly and picks me up jumping onto the roof.
       I cry a bit because of what happened earlier. This is what I was afraid of it's like my dream is starting to come true.
     "Thanks Blake." I whisper closing my eyes
      Before I completely fall asleep I hear her say I love you and kiss my cheek. I fall asleep smiling a bit.