The prison complex itself was enormous. Red-armored clones in groups of 5-7 were everywhere. The whole place felt cold and void of anything but fear and sadness. She approached the entrance and walked down a long, narrow hallway to a check-in center. Clones stood behind a glass panel, watching prisoners through cameras.

The commander looked up from what he was doing at Ahsoka. "Yes?"

"I'm Commander Tano. Letta Turmond requested to see me."

He walked over to the panel and crossed his arms. "A lot of innocent people died in that blast. Good job capturing her."

She nodded as they scanned her. One of the screens flashed red as she remembered her lightsabers and communicator.

"Leave your comlink and the lightsabers here." He pointed down at a box on her side of the wall. She did as he said, carefully placing them in. It suddenly moved to the other side of the wall as the commander came out to escort her to Letta. "Follow me."

He took her past a series of energy shields blocking off the prison chambers. She couldn't help but notice how much more secure this prison was than the others she'd been to in the past. The only one rivaling it had been the citadel, and that had been quite the adventure. Since Tarkin seemed to admire the citadel so much, he created his own just like it.

The trooper swiped his card, and the door to Letta's cell opened. She stepped inside and gave the place a once-over. I'm glad I don't have to live here, she thought. Letta sat sulking in the corner.

"What do you want, Letta?" She was still very mad, and talking to her was a waste of her time.

"I was told if I ever needed help, you were the Jedi to contact." Letta picked her head up and glared at the troopers.

"Give us a minute, please," Ahsoka said, looking up at them. The commander nodded, and the door closed. "You don't have much time, Letta, so I suggest you get whatever you have to say off your chest." She crossed her arms and walked over to her.

"The idea of feeding Jakar the nanodroids was not mine."

You have got to be kidding me. "Why are you saying this now?" Letta had been insisting every time someone questioned her that she worked alone. "Why didn't you reveal this before?"

"Because my life in in danger!" She crawled to the edge of the bench and stood up. "The person responsible will be able to get to me unless you know the truth."

"What's the truth?"

"A Jedi. A Jedi showed me how to create the bomb and how to put the nanodroids in."

Ahsoka was taken by surprise. She had hoped that the Jedi weren't involved, and it deeply disturbed her that someone had the guts to attack such a sacred place. It wasn't just a political statement, it was an attack on the Jedi Code itself. "Why would a Jedi do this?" she asked, though she already knew the answer.

"There are some citizens of the Republic, like myself, who believe the Jedi Order is not what it used to be." She stepped closer to Ahsoka and turned to face the wall. "The Jedi have become warmongers. They've become military weapons, and they're killing when they should be keeping the peace."

It was true that public opinion was swaying against the Jedi. Though she disagreed with Letta's actions, her reasoning made sense. The Jedi were becoming slaves of the Republic instead of the peacekeepers and teachers they were in the past.

"One of you agrees with us," Letta continued, pointing a finer at Ahsoka. "One of you wanted to make a statement and was willing to attack your own Order to do it."