Sid - ya Nandani's leg got sprain that's why and stop whispering back to work  everyone we don't pay you to whisper and if anyone want they can give me there resignation letter..( in stern voice )

Raj - bhai ye to humse bhi khadus hai about work ...

Raman to agree ...

Sid heard them and chuckle listening them  ...

Trio move towards nandani's cabin
And with a jerk sid pushes the doors ...

But Sid stars were not supporting him ...

Nandani was attending meeting with Richard Edwards who bring an concert offer for Shinning Star...

Nandani and Richard both look towards door but Nandani glare them and Richard stand and with him nandani too..

Nandani - Mr Edward meet my father and to be father in law and you know this gentleman (in sarcasm she said gentleman to sid ) ...

Richard - ya ms Murthy who doesn't know Mr Raman Murthy and Mr Raj Malhotra leading business men's  and about sid who know better than me ..

Nandani - ya that's true ..

Richard - so ms Murthy you enjoy your family time even our meeting was on ending term and about deal then it's a yes shinning Star can come and sign the deal tomorrow if you agree with conditions..

Nandani - ya sure but would like to ask other very busy members of shinning Star who couldn't make up to meeting...

Richard chuckle at her reply and said - and take care of your leg ..

Nandani nodded and smile at him and Richard leave ...

Nandani - what was that sid that's the way you open the door and dad what happen you hear ..

Raman - first tell me how is your leg and why are you standing you can't strain your leg ..

Nandani pointed towards her leg and what they saw made them baffled ...

Sid - how can we underestimate Nandani Murthy...

Nandani was standing on this ..

Nandani chuckle but then ask

Nandani chuckle but then ask ..

Nandani - aap log yaha kya kar rahe ho ...

Raman told her the complete story what happen when she leave ...

Nandani giggle listening him and said - reason one why I don't wanna get married ...

As she finished a girl came and said ..

Girl - nans you call me ...

Nandani - yes Stacy they are my family just take care of them and follow there orders and dear bring Mr Richard file and fax the mails to Steve
That I mailed you ...

Stacy - OK nandani anything else ..

Nandani - no dear ...

And she move out ....

Sid - ye galat baat hai our employee call us sir but nandani they call you by names ...

Nandani - because I don't shout at them and guys mere cabin me jao I am coming and dad aap log rest Karo I will come after some time and you can call Stacy for anything she will give you ....

Raman and raj nodded like a obedient child and younger clan leave with sid Amaya and Alex ....

#In Nandani's cabin ...

Sid - guys lets play something ...

Amaya - sid no if Nandani will get to know na then it will mess ..

Sid - no she won't...

Manik - Sid let's finish our work then play ...

Nandani - at least there is someone who have brain ...

And they turn to see nandani coming towards them with a file ...

Cabir - Nandani we wanna say something before signing any documents...

Nandani - and what is it ..

Amaya - don't say you all don't want to sing ...

Manik - no no only an idiot will leave this golden opportunity...

Nandani - then what happen any problem...

Manik - no actually we all decided to add Abhi and Navya to fab 5 and make a new band ...

Nandani - that's a great idea but does bhai and Navya are you OK ...

Navya - yes we are ...

Abhi - yes baby doll..

Nandani - OK then and guys wait for sometime we have to make new papers ...

Sid - OK then let's play now...

Nandani - go guys play this guy is getting mad ...

Cabir - truth and Dare...

Nandani - guys play normally don't get wild ...

Navya - and you , you won't play ...

Nandani - no Navya have some work and papers bhi change Karna hai na ...

Cabir - no na play with us ...

Manik - yes please if you don't then I too won't play ...

Nandani - stop being kid guys and guys you all play I will finish my work then join you for sure ...

Everyone left to other room to not disturb Nandani expect Manik ...

Nandani raises her eyebrows asking what ...

Manik - can't I spend quality time with you ...

Nandani - literally means you want to spend time with me in office...

Manik - I don't have any problem until you don't...

Nandani - I am OK , let's go to couch... I will do my work and will spend some time with my hot fiance ...

******************

******************

My works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Mystery

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next