5

A/n: Hello reader-Chan How ya doing? Well here you go i'm sorry for the longest wait of  life

Previously one Chess vs Cards

"There we go all better" you said with a smirk on your face.

Gajeel's Pov

I stood their smirking not only did my young lady challenge the crow demon put he also sense her aura which is very strong i am amused off.

I am very proud of her very much she worked her way up very fast to became very powerful Chi told me if she does get really really strong she might have to control her in some way.

"My lady please don't break anything remember last time when you challenge the red headed reaper" I told her

"That was only one time Gajeel i thought you were on my side she" y/n pouted then she walked toward the window of the Phantomhive boy study and opened the window and jumped out safely to the ground she land.

"But indeed i am i just don't want Chi on my ass again"  i muttered but she she still heard and chuckled as Sebastian followed outside holding his master and also jumping i was behind my lady all ready.

"when will Chi be arriving?" She questioned while Sebastian but his master down and walked in the middle.

"Shortly my lady" I said while she told in the middle but she bowed in her stance and walked back and went to her fighting stance.

-

Y/n's Pov

As you were in your fighting stance Sebastian mange to but out his butter knifes and throw them at you. simply and calmly you cut one by one in each finger and showed it to him. 

He was surprised but not only that but the boy Ciel to. 

"inferno" You said while casting a spell and you melted the metal that Sebastian had in his arm ready to through. 

"You are different" he spoke while you came and run in super speed and manage to cut him on his shoulder.

You then smirked while he notices the was cut on his arm that he couldn't heal up.

Specailties about being a wizard is that no demon can heal their wound only the person it self can.

You smirked not only that you cut him and he can't heal it up it had too be ability to slow him down.

You went and kicked him but with out him dodging he got bruise is his face now.

He went and punched.

"Earth dragon wing attack" you chanted the spell and vines and soil was unchanged up and pinned him to the the ground.

"Wizard? Eh should of known" Sebastian said while struggling to get out of the the vines.

"If you struggle it will get tighter" you warned.

"You reason your not healing up is that I can beat you I'm very stronger Then you and in the one who supposed to heal you" you explained by give you hand up setting set higher.

"Earth dragon.......roar" you chanted out hitting Sebastian and breaking the vines of him and he flew to a tree near a forest.

"Y/N stop this remember what i told you" you heard a similar voice and look back and seeing chi.