2

A/n: hello and here us go.

Present time

Y/n's Pov

You were sitting in your desk, doing some of paper that is required for your next ideas on other new teas.

You working really hard till you got in expected guess In your manor which you smelled. You heard a knocked on your door.

"Come in" you said while fixing your posture.

"My lady we have and unexpected guest" gajeel said and bowed and their was a boy around your age and butler with him.

"Sorry to interrupt Ms L/n" he spoke.

"No its okay what is your business with me, we can talk it over at tea shall we" you said and stood up and bowed.

"It nice to meet you lord phantomhive" you said and walked out.

'Ugh this kid my get me killed' you thought.

"How did you know my name" the kid said.

'are you kidding me' you thought and you were in you heard his Butler chuckling.

"I read about you in the paper know shall we playing a game" you said after entering the game room.

"Sure what game" he spoke.

"Cards?" You said and showed him your deck of cards.

"Sure" he said smirking.

'smells demony' you said as you sniffed making your nose twitch like a bunny will do.

"What are you here for lord phantomhive?" You said and you diveded the card half and half.

"The queen send me over here the letter she told me to give you it personally"he said as your Butler Gajeel gave you your Earl Grey tea so as the phantomhive.

As you took a sip of your tea you open the letter.

Dear my loyalist bunny,

My seems you met my guard dog Ciel phantomhive not to mention you will be his partner for this mission. Have you seen flyers of the circus that comes around. They have been kids kidnap when They around we think that the circus is connected to the kidnappings.

Anyway here are four tickets to the circus.

Best of luck

"A new case huh" you said and handed him his two tickets.

"Wanna play spit it evolve with cards" you said and took a sip of your tea.

"Sure" he said and made his deck.

A few minutes later you were down to two and him almost we the full deck.

"Your pretty good with card" he said.

"It my specialty" you said and took placed down you two cards and quick put your hand In to the empty space.

"Spit I won have won over 1998 times" you blurred out loud.

"You have to be quicker than that lord phantomhive" you said after shuffling your card quickly which you did with your magic.

He was shocked once I tossed it up and it went down.

" call me ciel" he said.
"Let's get this over with before I kill myself" you said and quickly thrower a card at his Butler with out flinch he caught one I kept throwing one at a time.

"Smart Butler you have there" you took out your tongue showing your contract with gajeel.

"So you do have a demon with you" the Butler said.

"Gajeel he is and Interesting demon as well as for you Sebastian Michaelis your not the only one who does there research" you said and smirked.

He was silent.

"Let's get this straight"you said and walked up to Ciel.

"We are doing this only because of the queens orders and since I'm a girl you think I'm weak but I'm not I'm 2 times stronger then you since..." you looked at him and exited him.

"Well you seem weak beside have your Butler around" you said and walked up to his Butler.

"The sooner we get this over with the better I don't have to deal with with you" you said and walked out.

"Gajeel show them the ways out!" You yelled.

"Yes my lady"he than bowed with pinky eyes.

You went to your room and saw them through the window and they saw me in the window as they left.

"That was quit something my lady" he said.

"Gajeel I order you to be loyal to me" you said.

"Yes my lady" he then bowed.

"Anything else unsuspecting let get this frigging case over with" you said and walked to the garden.

"I thought you had worked to do" Chi said.

"I feel like crap now" you said and gave Chi a hug.

"I heard the conversation with that boy" Chi said.

-

Ciel's Pov.

"Sebastian get information about her" I said and looked out the window.

"Yes my lord" he said and got out of the carriage.

I sighed while looking out of the window.

"What is about this girl"......