1

A/n: Hello reader-San this is you talking when you were little then In the present I will notify in the story

This you need to know:

F/c= favorite color. E/c = eye color H/c = hair color
Y/n = your name. L/n =last name s/c = skin color.

-

5 year Y/N's Pov

You were in the living room with your dad and your mom was reading a book. You were playing with your stuffed bunny Dr. Smart pants.

"Y/n, come here I have a present for you," dad said. While you got over with dr. Smart pants to your father and he carried you in his lap.

"Alright pumpkin here you go," he said a gave you a small box with f/c ribbon wrapped around the box. You sat aside your stuffed animal bunny and you started to unwrap the gift.

It turns out to be a necklace with a blue gem in the middle. Your dad soon put it around your neck.

"Thanks, Papa," you said and smiled so big and your mother looking at both of you.

"Now y/n, you must promise me something could you keep the promise," he said and you shook your head as a 'yes' and he began speaking.

"Alright this is no ordinary necklace it a magic gem it contains magic inside the gem and please don't give it to anyone nor take it off legends says that if it falls in bad hands the gem will course those who have gotten the stone to promise me you won't take it off," he said.

"I pinky swear and cross my heart not to take off this necklace" you crossed your heart and hold out pinky.

Your dad hooks you pinky and tickles you.

{six months has passed}

You wear playing around with Dr. Smart pants and you wear walking upon a forest which you go every day. You got to a part of the forest that had a cave. You went in with Dr. Smart pants and once you entered your necklace started to glow. That very day the necklace have you the ability to talk to animals. Once you walked deeper into the forest you found a big animal. Then it started moved so you walked out backward from the cave in the sunlight revealing the mystical creature.

 Then it started moved so you walked out backward from the cave in the sunlight revealing the mystical creature

It was a dragon you thought it was only in fairy tail but it was so real.

"Hello there Mr. Dragon are you real or I'm just imagining a big dragon," you said,

"Hello, there little girl are you lost? You are;t supposed to be in these parts of the forest" the dragon spoke.

"no, was just taking a walk with dr. Smart pants here" you said and lifted up the stuffed animal.

"You can understand me" he spoke and I walked up to him.

"Seems so my name y/n l/n, my dad bought me this magical stone maybe it did its magic and let me talk to you, you said.