chapter seven

A/N
I know this is a little irrelevant right now but... chapter six had 666 words and I was so proud that I decided not to write more or even an authors note like this one...
Oh and aquick warning- poorly written smut up ahead!! If you don't like it too bad!! I know this is what you came here for!!
H-SENSEI

After dragging Eren out of that shitty bar, we sat side by side on a hotel bed awkwardly drenched because the pounding rain.
"I-I'm... sorry to be causing you trouble Levi..." Eren's voice began to crack and waver as he started to cry. "Erwin told me it was bad that we were together... that I'm not mature enough..."
"Eren I--"
"It's all my fault that this is happening... my heart is always beating so fast when you're near me; you made me glare at Armin because of jealousy; and now we're in a hotel room alone together... I may begin to expect things..." I scanned his body to notice that, probally due to the rain, Eren's nipples were visable through his shirt. He looked down at them and chuckled to himself, "I really am disgusting..."
"You didn't drink anything, right?" I had to be sure beforehand, knowing I was about to attack him. I couldn't bare it much longer.
"Never! That bastard had it coming when you kicked his stupid fat fucking face!" That was all I needed to hear before I kissed the nape of his neck, "But... it's disgusting... I'm disgusting... just like father used to say..."
"What?" I stopped sucking, licking and kissing him to listen whole heartedly to his pain, "Why did your father call you... disgusting?" It wasn't hard to tell that Eren seemed pained by those words, cutting him like a knife.
"There was this boy, just a little bit older than me, who was in our neighbour and I really liked him so I submitted to my desires and gave myself to him." He shook his head as more tears fell, "Father wasn't meant to be home that day so we did it at my house. It started off as scary but I got used to it... eventually... but then father came back to celebrate and... and..." he couldn't speak anymore and crumbled completely. "I moved in with Mikasa and she supported me while she could, Armin and Jean stood by me and Erwin became like a father figure to me. In a way... they became the family that I desired for most of my pathetic life up until then..." I had to stop him as I knew that it was hurting the both of us.
"Eren," I pushed him down onto the bed, "I want you... not only your body but your heart too... all of you..."
"I may struggle to give you all of me willingly but, for the time being, we have to start somewhere, right?" He kissed my lips suddenly, taking me by surprise as his reluctant exterior became similar to a lusty kitten. I couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I resisted... I craved to see him writhing with pleasure beneath me. We began our event, ripping away his clothes and my own, I licked his left nipple while playing with his right. He let out gasps, moans and squeals of delight... all that I had hoped for.
"Mmmm... L-Levi..." he managed to say as I kissed down his stomach to where all of his blood was currently gathering, grinning to myself as I admired my accomplishment. Licking his length, I slipped in a finger that Eren's entrance swallowed wholly and so did the second finger as I attempted to prepare him for the main event, the 'piece de resistance', the icing on the cake' and so on and so forth. It was almost time... I could barely contain my enthusiasm as I thrusted deep inside, sinking my sharp teeth into the area where the neck joined the shoulder and leaving a satisfying marking for all to see against his slightly tanned skin.
"Are you okay?" Was all I could get out as he dragged his surprisingly sharp nails down my back, "Does it hurt any where?" He shook his head side to side, took a few deep breaths and smiled as he bit his lip, drawing blood. I felt myself on the brink of ejaculation before I filled Eren with my seed and, after a few slowly dying thrusts, Eren came too with just as much power as me.
~
Eren lay weakly beside me, stuck between sleeping and staying awake, after I was only inside of him just moments ago.
"You..." he mumbled into the pillow, "You really have nerve to do this to me when I'm so vulnerable!" The sweet talking boy had vanished in mere minutes, replaced by a bad mouthed brat. "But... I guess I do love you..." he mumbled the last part, barely audible, but I could still hear it all.
"Let's sleep..." slipping off his glasses, I kissed his rosy red cheek before slumping down beside him. That night, I slept like baby...
Not bad for my first time with a guy, right?