chapter one

A/N
Sorry to slip this in here but when you read this something may be a little different to their original appearances such as Levi being taller than Eren and Eren has glasses. I just hope that you enjoy this story because I think I wrote something a little better plus if you find something wrong with this, I want you to tell me so I can fix it. Thank you for giving this a chance and I promise to have a second update in a month.
Again thank you for reading and enjoy....
H-SENSEI

I loved my part-time job at an publishing company that my neighbour, Erwin Smith, was head of. I was to become a full-time employee once I finished college which was only a few weeks away. Millions of people came through here such as editors, mangaka's and authors. I only knew a few of them and they were nice but I wanted to be closer to a mangaka who walked through here every so often. We had only exchanged glances so far but he made my heart beat faster and faster than anyone ever had in my entire life. It started to become late so I decided to head out after saying goodbye to the editor, Erd, I was just helping and going home to rest.
"Eren?" Erwin asked as he approached me before I could turn the corner to the elevators. Sighing, I turned to my neighbour with a fake smile on my face.
"Um... Yes?" I fumbled, noticing his calm aura that surrounded him.
"I'm sorry but could you help me with preparations for a meeting today?" his calming aura faded to a tense and stressed air. I instantly felt obliged to help as I pitied him.
"Yes sir... I guess I could..." I followed him to the private conference room that hid at the end of a dull grey corridor. I went ahead of Erwin as he mentioned that he had to meet the editor at the entrance. I slipped inside, oblivious to my surroundings, carelessly to begin sorting the papers and fixing chairs. Sighing once again, I pulled out my phone and texted my sister to tell her I would be home late.
"It's rude not to greet your elders," a monotone voice hissed before clicking his tongue, making a 'tch' sound. I kept back, hitting the wall with a loud thud.
"I'm sorry but... I think you mean to disrespect your elders..." I laughed awkwardly, "um... You're Levi Ackerman, the artist of death giants and dead ringer... Right?" I shuffled past him to sort out the sheets on the desk. After reading a few lines, I discovered that they were meeting for a discussion about the creation of an anime of one of Levi's works.
"Yes I am..." Levi was suddenly really close to me, close enough for me to feel his warm moist breath against the back of my neck. I pushed my glasses up my nose and proceeded to clear and sort papers. "You're cute." He mumbled to himself or its just that he accidentally let his thoughts slip.
"Haha! Thank you!" I giggled. Just as I turned around to leave and find Erwin, a pair of soft lips pushed against mine, stroking my bottom lip with their tongue as a request for entrance. I didn't know what exactly to do, so I let him in. The kiss intensified as he shoved me against the table in a heat of passion. I stupidly let myself get swept away.
"Excuse me Levi but this is a well used conference room that belongs to the company..." Erwin joked, forcing Levi to pull away and snarl at the taller male. I could only hide away from the gazes of the heads of the company, editors and animators. The faint pink blush remained at my cheeks.
I could tell I was going to struggle to get out of this one...