chapter four

Levi grabbed Jean's collar and shoved him against the hard wall behind us. I was frozen in fear once again, as useless as possible, as they shouted at each other. I sighed, knowing very well that I was sick of their childishness.
"Both of you! Act your age!" I yelled, glaring at the idiots standing infront of me with dumbfounded expressions and shocked eyes. They just started to laugh faintly, getting louder and louder as they slid down onto the ground. "What?! What is it?!"
"You're so cute when you're angry!" Levi giggled. I blushed madly as I kicked his leg furiously. He winced in pain, cradling his leg.
"Well Eren's just that's type of guy... anger issues." And another kick but this time on Jean's leg, "Ow!" Armin laughed at our stupidity, I hadn't seen them this happy... ever. I couldn't help but join in.
"You're so cute Eren!" Levi admitted.
"Yeah, you're adorable!" Jean joined in. I felt my cheeks blush obviously.
"Looks like you have it hard," Armin chuckled, "How about a hug?" He opened his arms as I nodded.
I swiftly turned to Armin, grabbed his shoulders and hugged him. But after seconds, Levi and Jean's hands pulled me back from Armin, their glares staring daggers at the blonde enviously. "Well... why don't I just leave...?" I shook my head at him furiously, I couldn't be left with them or I fear that I wouldn't be a virgin anymore!
"Jean, can I speak with you privately over here?" Levi guided horse face away from us to talk privately. I was curiously suspicions. They returned with wide grins spreading from ear to ear.
"Goodbye Armin, there is that book signing by Hanji Zoë in the bookstore close by! You don't want to miss that, do you?" Armin shook his head before darting out of the apartment, leaving Jean, Levi and myself in the large apartment.
"If I don't want to then it counts as rape!" I growled as I knew very well what their intentions were. "Considering that I was saving myself for when I marry Erwin..." I joked but stopped as Levi and Jean remained expressionlessly while staring at me intensely.
"Erwin Smith huh..." Levi mumbled.
"I think it's time that's I start taking jiu jitsu again," Jean turned around and left too, leaving an opening for me to get away.
"Eren..." Levi called, my body freezing, "I love you..."
"I don't understand how you can say that to a worthless brat like me," I admitted, "There is nobody who loves me at all in this world. Your words are all lies. Once you see my body or spend a little bit of time with me, you're going to leave me after using my body as a toy."
"Never!" He hugged me.
"How so?"
"Because you are my soulmate! I can feel it! Even if I wasn't a mangaka them I'm sure that fate would have brought us together."

A/N
Okay so I was just thinking that this isn't one of my best chapters and I have writers block... again! With all my exams, I have forgotten that I was supposed to be writing this and publishing in July. Please don't give up on this story, I promise that next time will be much better and maybe a little bit of it from Levi's p.o.v!
H-SENSEI
P.S. this is the shortest chapter that I've written for this story and maybe while you're waiting, you can check out my other ereri Stories or even the boy x boy: a strange new school.