five

* skip to next morning *

i yawned . damn what time is it ? i checked my phone . 10.45 a.m ?! SHIT ! I NEED TO WAKE UP JAE EUN . i took a glance to my side and didnt see Jae there . she must be downstairs right ? i quickly ran downstairs .

" JAE EUN ?! "

" mhm , right here yoongi ! i ordered mac for breakfast since i was lazy to make breakfast " Jae Eun yelled from the front door .

" why ? you should have woke me up . i'd make breakfast " i pouted and helped her get the food from the front door .

once she closed the door , i ran up to her and pecked her forehead . " they are coming at 12 . once we finish breakfast , hurry and get ready ok ? " she nodded and started unpacking the foOd .

* skip to after breakfast *

" Jae , i'll clean up . go get ready "

" okay " as she ran upstairs to get ready .

ten minutes went by and she came downstairs wearing a plain navy tee , red and black plait jacket and jeans . i admired her beauty until i didn't realise she kissed my cheek .

" ya ! hurry get ready . they'll be here soon " she punched my arm , snapping me out from my daydream . i ran upstairs and took a quick shower . i put on a white tee that had ' fuck off ' printed on the back boldly and picked out any ripped jeans to go with it . (ik , im horrible at describing tee shirts -.-)

babe , i'll surprise you today . just wait .

i smirked . i heard voices downstairs , knowing the boys are here . the first thing i saw was Jae Eun and Taehyung hugging tightly and him pecking her cheek .

" i missed you Jae ! " Taehyung smiled as he hugged her tighter .

" bro it's only been a week lol . but i missed you too . we'll soon be going on that trip with everyone !! Yoongi told me already " she laughed pulling away from the hug and dragging him to the living room where everyone is .

why am i feeling this ? he's her brother . yoongi stop being so jealous .

i greeted them and sat beside Jae .
" when should we tell them and how ? " she whispered . " drop clues . follow my lead . i'll tell your brother first " i whispered back . she nodded and held my hand giving the first clue . the television was on so everyone was mainly focusing there but i spotted Taehyung " spying " on us .

" yo guys , want anything to drink ? " as i stood up making my way to the kitchen .

" tea " Jin said .
" coffee's nice " Namjoon responded .
" green tea ! " Jungkook , Jimin and Jhope yelled in unison .
Taehyung got up from his sit and came into my direction .

" what's between you and my sister ? " he calmly asked , crossing his arms .
" we're dating-g " i stuttered , scared he'll disapprove .
" REALLY ! OMG YAY ! i totally approve man ! congrats ! take care of her . dont break her heart understood ? " i jumped and nodded .

" oh , and i'll have coke " Taehyung smiled as he skipped his way to Jae .

* JAE EUN'S POV *

i saw Taehyung skipping his way to me . what's he so happy about ? did yoongi already tell him ? he scooted next to me .

" congrats sis !! " he grinned .
" thank yoy " i responded , smiling widely .

everyone was still paying attention to the screen . " here's your drinks ya'll " he placed the drinks on the coffee table . everyone grabbed their drinks .

" where's my drink ? " i pouted .
" you didn't ask , jagi " he pecked my nose .

" JAGI ?! " everyone shouted , except Taehyung , staring at the scene .

" heh , yea . we're dating ... " yoongi revealed . i blushed uncontrollably .
Jin , Namjoon and Hoseok congratulated us . Hoseok , hugging me and gave yoongi a brofist . Namjoon , patted my head and patted Yoongi on the back . Jin , cupping my face and giving Yoongi his wise words . Jimin and Jungkook were speechless . Jimin being positive , came up to me .

" ahh , so now i know why you rejected me . congrats Jae ! i'll support you !! " he smiled patting my shoulder and giving me a quick hug .
" take care of her hyung ! " Jimin told Yoongi , hi-fiving him . Jungkook finally got the courage to walk up to us . " im glad you found your love Jae . i support you . i know why you rejected me now . i want you to be happy . text or call me if you need to talk to oppa , ok ? same goes to the others " he said , tearing a little . " aishh , sis , grow up already hor " he chuckled .
i laughed and hugged him for a good 5 minutes . " you are my number 1 fav oppa , other than Yoongi of course " i whispered . he pulled away from the hug , nodding . " hyung , congrats . protect her " Jungkook said . Yoongi nodded and patted his head , " anything for you kookie " . (i put yoonkook moment in hereee . meheheh)

after the touching moment , everyone just celebrated . Yoongi went to hang with Jin , Namjoon , Hoseok and Taehyung while i hang out with Jimin and Jungkook .

" thank you for everything . i'll try my best to hang out with ya'll . to pay you all back " as i brought all of them into a group hug .

* time skip *
it was 9pm and everyone left . Yoongi cleaned up the mess and told me to go wear something fancy ? why tho . meh , i changed into a black full skirt dress and went downstairs to see Yoongi wearing a button-up shirt and a dark blue tie .

" Your Majesty " he bowed . i chuckled . " drop the act " i pulled him up . we got in the car and we headed off to i have no idea where .

" where are we going ? " i asked .
" somewhere special " he replied , eyes way too focused on the road .

* skip to destination *
" Jagi , we're here " he said opening the door for me . we entered a fancy restaurant and there were so many people dressed so proper .

" hi , i made a reservation under Min Yoongi " Yoongi politely said to the employee working at the counter .

" ah yes , right this way Mr. Min "

we sat at the table and ordered our food . " oppa , you didnt have to " i said , shyly .
" but i want to . my princess deserves this " he winked .

i just laughed at his behavior . aish , he's really adorable like this .
" your food , miss " the waiter placed our food nicely on the table . i thanked the waiter as he smiled and went to serve the other customers .

" wow , you have manners " yoongi blurted out .
" what ? you don't like it ? " i teased .
" no , no . i find it cute " he responded , blushing .
" aish , hurry and eat " he quickly changed the topic to avoid the awkwardness .

* after the fancy dinner *
" come on , let's get home "
" okay "

we drove and i didnt notice i fell asleep on the ride home .

* YOONGI'S POV *
she fell asleep . aish , jagi so kyot . i carried her bridal style into my house . i locked the door and brought my princess upstairs . isn't she uncomfortable in that dress ? uh .. i can't do anything . she'll think im perverted . i'll just let it be . i changed into shorts that went down to my knees and took off my shirt and tie . hopped into bed and tried to fall asleep . i hugged Jae , just feeling her warmth soothes me . i soon enough fell asleep . goodnight jagi . i love you <3
______________________________________
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER . SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN A WHILE . BYEEEE