Part 21: An Idiot or a Love's Mark?

Miku's POV

I dived in my bed and hugged a pillow, Why did he...do that? If he doesn't like me why did he- Argh!!! Stupid mind!

I gripped the pillow with full force and sighed. "What am I a puppet?" I said then Len came to my mind all of our memories, his face, his signature smile and also.. the kiss..

My face started to burn

My face started to burn. Why am I like this? Was I suppose to hate him? Argh!! I am so confused!! I touched my lips and said "What's going on with me? Why am I-"
---------
It was already morning, the sun is up, birds are singing, and the nice and soothing sound of my Alarm....clock.. Wait?! Alarm Clock!!?

I grabbed my clock, it was a quarter to eight! OMG! Nooo!!I quickly dressed myself, yes you are right I didn't take a bath, I quickly brushed my hair and tied it to two puffy twintails, of course I will put some perfume to cover my bad bed smell (I was sweating the whole night thinking about Len) I rushed out from my room, got some sliced bread then...made a sandwich!

Do you think I some kind of a shoujo manga heroine? No way Nuh uh! I dashed to the door and jumped to my shoes and ran to the school and of course...it was tiring. I paused in the main gate and huffed. I wiped my sweat and sighed.

While I was in the process I could hear the people talking about me...I have a great ear you know!

Oh my goodness! Is she a shoujo main character?

Seems like it

Do shoujo manga characters do that more often

She's making a scene

Cool, Wanna do that tomorrow

Wow....people and their comments...just wow, well let's stop staring and judging people's opinion and go to class!

I went to my seat and saw no sign of the kagamine twins. No annoying prank, No Rin, No....pfft whatever!, No Len. Where are they? Maybe I can investigate later

Len's POV

So...Me and Rin have been sitting in this dining table a while now, I wonder why, she said she have something to tell me.

"C'mon Rin, What is it!" I said with a irritated look on my face with my toes nervously tapping

"Hmm...Let me think...that's all! Hehehe" She said and ran outside

"That was it?!? Come on!!!!!" I rolled my eyes and ran outside the dorm, I locked it of course, I glanced at my watch, Holy Bananas!! It's class time

I ran to my seat and saw Rin and Miku chatting, I hope Miku is okay after all that stupid things I said to her, I am such an idiot! Argh! Why did I said that? Why? Why?

"Mister Kagamine! What took you so long?" Sensei said, and I could tell that she is annoyed by her tone today. I quickly stood up, because I was nervous that time, I...think I said something wrong "Yes Mik- Ma'am?" That was a stupid phrase.

My classmates looked at me with a weird look and then bursted out laughing, it was quite embarrasing, because of this embarrasing scene, it made me smile which looked weird too.

"You looked like you didn't sleep well, am I right?"

"Y...yes Ma'am!" I said and by the time I said that I could saw Miku sit straight thinking about something, I guess.

"Very Well, Please sit down, I hope you get good sleep" Sensei said and glared at me then went back to class

ʕ•ٹ•ʔ (•ө•)♡ (≧∇≦)b (๑'ڡ'๑) (*'ω`*)

Yo peeps!
It's me LilSenpai
Sorry for the long updates!

You see, I am cleaning this book, looking for wrong grammars (they are everywhere) and typos. Also, I cleaned a massive dust....I just deleted some of the weirdest chaps in this story, I noticed that the plot is going nuts than planned so....sorry!

I hope you understand

I'm not going to tag anymore peeps....there are so many! I can't take it anymore.....damn exams!

Also...the digiart will be rare right now... 2017 is torturing me ;-;. But! If I go back to my old fashion stick drawing (like in chaps 1,2,3) I can update more often or I can do traditional art like today...Well, it's up to you!

BTW! Shout-out to Ghalalool!!! Thanks for commenting and voting for this story. Your comments made me laugh 😂😂😂

LilSenpai 😅,