Part 15: Jealousy

Len's POV

"How do I make her notice me?" I said and sighed, Oh crap! Did Miku heard me? Gah! I need to hide. I ran beside the locker and eavsdropped on her. Yeah she really heard it! She even looked back. I hide and looked around and Miku's gone. Yes! This is my chance to escape!!
(#・∀・)

I tip toed in the hallway and checked the area again. Then I heard a loud noise a room, the P.E room! I rushed to the classroom and was about to slide the door when a group of girls came rushing to me.

They hand out a paper and a pen at me and I could never reject, I couldn't resist seeing girls cry or sad.

"Len-sama!! Could you please sign!"
"Mine too"
"Hey I asked first!"
"Len-Kun Can you sign my notebook!"

Then after all of that I finally finished it. Phew! Being handsome is really a hard work, Hey not bragging here!

I slide the door and saw Neru texting someone on her phone with an annoyed face and beside her is Miku pointing at a notebook of hers, laughing with my cousin Rinto...Wait! Miku and Rinto laughing??!!

My blood started to boil. Well, since it's my cousin let's rest this for a while...I sat at my seat huffing, and Fukase at my side gave me a suspicious look then grinned

"Hey bro!, I know what are you feeling today"

"Shut up! It's none of your business" I gave him a annoyed look and crossed my arms.

"Aww...Is it because you are JEALOUS?" He said emphasizing the word jealous

Jealous I never thought of that? Wait a minute....Is this weird feeling called Jealousy?? Am I jealous on Rinto? Well this feeling is irritating and I want to punch Rinto right now! Even though I don't want to.

Then Ms. Sakine came in with a bottle of sake and walking dizzy.

"O....kay! Students!! Today's lesson is....urgh...We are going to the...Oval!! Yes! Let's see who's good at run..ning!!" She said in a drozy voice and we all groan

Me and Fukase went to the Boy's locker room and changed our school uniform to P.E uniform. Then I saw Rinto and glared at him and as response, he chuckled.

"Woah! Man, Nice glaring you did there" Fukase said still grinning

"He's really suspicious you know" I said as I locked my locker. I went outside and did some stretching in the big green Oval. Then the girls came out from their locker room and some boys started melting.

Then I saw Rin coming out and laughing and that's when I saw....Miku! She wore royal blue jogging pants and a white T-shirt, her hair was in ponytail. All I could say is....Soooooo Cute!!!

"So, we'll run half this Oval and whoever makes it first is plus 20 on the grade" Ms

"So, we'll run half this Oval and whoever makes it first is plus 20 on the grade" Ms. Sakine explained

Then Ms. Sakine let other students run half the Oval, and now the 3rd set each set contains eight students and it's Neru, Rin, Lenka, Rinto, Miku, Me, Fukase, Rana. Then the timer started and we sprinted our way to the finish line.

And in this race, Rinto takes the lead while I'm second and Miku's third. I felt my sweat dropped then suddenly when Miku was closer to me she suddenly tripped on something and fell. Rinto looked back, and instead of running to the finish line, he instead went to help Miku. I was about to run back but I was too far from them so I have no choice but to finish this race.

After that I went to Rinto who was cleansing Miku's wounded foot. "Looks like the winner didn't take real crown at all" Rinto said focusing on the wound and emphasizing the word winner.

"Can you stand? I can lend a hand if you can't" Rinto reach out his hand to Miku and grabbed it. "Let's go to the clinic"

"Oh...You don't need to Rinto... I'm... I'm okay" She let out a faint smile.

"I don't like that look at all! Let's go"

"Ok"

↓• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •↓

Hello Minna-san!!
Yes!! i updated this little chapter as soon as possible cause the next week, I'll have a busy day and finds it difficult to update so....(ㆀ˘・з・˘) I'm so sorry

So there are new readers that read my story I'm really glad that all of you like it and your comments made me fill with determination to write a new chapter!!!

These are the kind people who read, comment, and especially voted on my story ٩(๑òωó๑)۶

RaliceRfa
nurul_afiqahh
keirekun
LenkuIsLife
mikumikulen-lover
Miku_56
BluePhantom-1412
lollyloryne79
AnneteOmpusunggu