(Origins) Part 15.5: The Day when I met the Kagamine Family

[N/A] I'm just showing you Miku's lonely past 😉

Miku's POV

Phew! That was exhausting I never knew what happened to those two. I sighed but smiled! And inserted the keys of my own house, that's right! Our class advisor gave us an opportunity to go to our own respective homes!

Then finally the door opened. I walked in and saw the Living room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bathroom, and finally my Bedroom. I hugged each of them and said "I miss you all!!" I don't know If my neighbors can hear it weird but...who cares!?

Seeing all the happiness I left in here...well ...I still remember my bother and my parents.... remembering them makes me sick...I....I wish they would make up and live together in this place that it is used to be called....

Home......

ווווווווווווו×
8 years ago...

The day when I was lonely...I never had a friend....I never get to be with my family...playing with them, spending time with them, going outdoors with them, All of that, I never felt how it would be..

In school well...I never got hope! I was always bullied each and every side of it. My father passed away, My mother works but not in abroad, And my brother rarely comes home from highschool...no they all rarely come home!

"Mommy! Mommy! I just saw a kid near the temple...no.. I always saw her at the temple!" A kid happen to pass by me and noticed me. Back then, I was just a stone kid. I barely cry and laugh.

"Yes dear I noticed it too, But I wonder if this poor thing has a home..." The stared at me and somehow I feel embarrassed.

The woman reach a hand at me and said "Care to join us for dinner?" That's when I didn't noticed that I really do have friends and people who cares.

"Soo... what's your name?" The blonde kid asked me

"Miku...Miku Hatsune" I answered

"Hi there Miku! My name is Rin Kagamine, Hope that we can be best friends"

"Best....Friends..." I said and stuttering my tears started to flow. It's really rare for me to cry since I had a stone heart. I quickly hugged her but she was quite shocked

"Miku-chan are you alright?"

"Y.. yes we can be best friends"

וווווווווווווו×

Starting from there, I became closer to the Kagamines they're like my family. But one question still lingers in my mind...Who is Rin's twin Brother?

I asked her and said that she has a brother, the same age as Rin, and same grade, and said that he was in America for Elementary and also mentioned that she is going to transfer there in junior high

After playing video games with Rin...

"Miku, are you going to eat dinner with us here?" Rin's Mother said holding a bowl of soup and delivering it to the dinning table.

"Um...it's okay Mrs. Kagamine, Since my Mom and brother are coming home" I smiled and ran quickly to the door "Be safe Miku"

I ran few blocks away which my house was at. I opened the door and saw nobody, nobody at all. "They must be late" I whispered to my self.

I looked around the house and thought of spending the time on making a letter for Mommy. I finished my letter and felt a little hungry

I opened the Bento that Mrs. Kagamine gave me and felt that it was cold. I placed it on the oven and heated it until it was done "Ping!"

I ate it and took some little nibble. After that..."I'm home!" A familiar voice came to my mind and I quickly stood up and ran to them "Welcome Back!!!" I shouted

"Oh...Shoot! I thought you were at the Kagamines again" My Mom groaned. Then a unfamiliar man came in... this is not my brother nor my father.

"Oh! You shouldn't come in my daughter is here" She said and playfully pushed the man

"Mo...mommy what is this? I don't get it?" I said then suddenly my eyes feel wet and itchy, No don't cry Miku!

"Well...this man" She looked at the man and sighed "Is Mommy's new partner!" She smiled as if nothing was going on

I crumpled my letter and quickly ran outside the house and went straight to the temple, I always let my feelings off in that temple because it's so quiet and peaceful. Then for my surprise, My brother was there... sitting in the corner of the statue like I always do. I sat beside him and tried to make him comfortable. It might be hard cause I barely know my brother.

In the end I got to choose my brother and live wih him in this house. Even tho I was getting to know him, I still feel empty and sad

What does it feel like when you have a family?.....

=================

Hello there readers, viewers and innocent people!!! So how was my Chapter? It's quite not in the topic but I just don't have Ideas

So! More and More people came popping up and others just happen to pass by my story! Which made me feel Happy!!! Anyway thanks for the comments! I have awards here you can claim them! Heheehe

Deez Cool People....
RaliceRfa
nurul_afiqahh
AnneteOmpusunggu
ElleanaFrance
CattasticCherry
keirekun
lollyloryne79
BluePhantom-1412

The Commenter
mikumikulen-lover
Miku_56
LenkuIsLife

The Yay Party list!!
-Me
MikuxLenForevs

Stay Happy guys!!!
Sincerely
-LilSenpai♥