Chapter Nineteen: A Violent Reaction.

The last two words were met with roars of fury and disapproval. It was impossible! Have the one and only Z-rank, do-not-engage, flee-on-sight, heartless mass murderer, guilty of setting the damned Demon Fox on Konoha, as the guardian and protector of the vessel holding the beast?!

"Lady Tsunade!" Iruka gaped. "That's-"

"Not left to your power, I believe?" Everyone stared at the man who stood behind Tsunade.

"So you really brought back the village's worst enemy back into it?!" Danzo bellowed.

He was usually a man who kept his composure, but this... this atrocity could not be overlooked! Within minutes of becoming Hokage, this stupid woman was threatening the very existence of life in the village. Not just her, or he wouldn't care.

"Prepare yourself!" Danzo let his bandages fall. "Fu! Torune! Sai! Tenzo! Shin! Attack! NOW!"

"Futile!" Madara smirked as his Susanoo formed, flicking away the pathetic shinobi attacking him.

"Every shinobi who attacks will be penalized by being stripped of his shinobi status!" Tsunade roared, somehow making everyone hear her.

That calmed people down. True to his promise, Madara didn't make any move to attack. He was, of course, more than capable of nearly infinite destruction, but he no longer had that urge.

"Go to hell.... Madara!" Danzo stood before the Hokage and the Uchiha, his bandages gone. Seven Sharingans blinked on his arm, and his now uncovered eye was revealed to be Shisui's.

"You bloody bastard!" Fugaku, Tsunade and Tobirama roared together, boiling with fury.

Madara could care less. Even though he used to belong to that clan, they had betrayed him when he needed them. Now he didn't give a damn.

"That's KAGAMI'S eye!" Tobirama bellowed.
"Water Style: Dragon Bullet Missile!!"

With all the EMSs, Danzo easily dodged the anger fueled attack. Tobirama launched attack after attack, but some older shinobi began to side with Danzo. After all, they had lost family members, loved ones and colleagues due to the Uchiha.

It soon ended up in a war. Many loyal ANBU came to the aid of the new Hokage, of who they truly approved. Their masks were off, since they were no longer ANBU, according to Tsunade.

However, many fled back to their homes. In the end, only a handful of shinobi were left fighting for each side. That still didn't mean that the battle was any less intense. It became more dangerous.

Madara didn't participate. Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Kakashi, Hayate, Yugao, Azuma, Kurenai, Inoichi, Shikaku, Choza, Shibi, Hiashi, Fugaku, Itachi, Gai, and Yamato were fighting to protect him. And Naru, his new little sister.

Koharu and Homura, the two elders, fought alongside Danzo. Sai and Shin followed. There were ten more ANBU Root members who stuck loyally to Danzo's side. Out of thin air, it seemed that more foes appeared. Orochimaru, Kabuto, Pein, Konan, Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, Deidara and Sasori had all come to aid Danzo.

Tsunade looked out sadly at the War. This was the War Of Truth. She was going to join. They needed to save the village, to protect Naru. And Madara.

A/N: Sorry, short chapter. Next chapter is the details of the War. As promised this chapter is dedicated to my crazy sister. Also will be revealing some ... undiscovered powers of our favorite saviour... cuteness with our favorite Aniki... And MAYBE some fluff with one apparently adorable raven fluffball.