Chapter Five : Training

Tsunade followed them stealthily as they walked to the Valley of the End. Tobirama stood a few feet in front of his new daughter, arms crossed over his chest, his face serious once again.

"So, you have to summon Kurama if you want us to do this your way," he told his little disciple.

"Okay!" Naruto performed the seals (boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram) so quickly that the Second Hokage blinked in surprise, before lightly touching the ground. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

A tall man, towering about half a foot above the six-foot Hokage, with flaming red hair, large crimson eyes with black slits in them, wearing a tight, long sleeved black top (like Naruto's in Naruto: The Last movie) with red flames dancing around the hem, red pants (like the jounin wear except the red color), black garters (normal ninjas wear white, that's the thingy around their legs, ankles... well, whatever, that thing) and red ninja sandals.

(A/N: That's just how Kurama's face looks like in the pic

(A/N: That's just how Kurama's face looks like in the pic. Don't tell me it looks like Madara's hair, I love Madara's hair. And him, too. Just so you know.)

"Nidaime~" Kurama growled playfully, as Naruto tackled him from behind, and all three fell.

"Kurama!" she squealed gleefully, as Kurama picked her up by the back of her collar. "Let go!"

"Thanks," Tobirama muttered, as the fox-human helped him up with his free hand.

"Nii-san.... get me down!" Naruto kicked in the air, laughing as Kurama lifted her higher still.

"Here you go!" Kurama let go of her, making her shriek in delight, before catching her again.

"So how far have you two gone with her training?" Tobirama asked, grinning at their antics.

"She has perfect chakra control," Kurama spoke, almost bored. "I taught her the Rasengan, she knows the Hiraishin from the Hokage's library. Technically, she's just never seen people using jutsu, or she'd be a treasure trove of them. She has affinities to all five elements."

"Alright, let's work on some jutsu. How about you show me your Rasengan, and we can try to make it into Chidori." Tobirama suggested, but now his mind was completely blown apart.

Naruto had mastered the Summoning Jutsu, the Rasengan and Hiraishin. She was only FOUR!

Naruto immediately created a Rasengan, with chakra swirling violently in a perfect sphere. She didn't need a shadow clone, and had created a huge ball within under half a minute.

"Now try running your lightning chakra through that." The Rasengan began to crackle, as if there was electricity whipping around the ball, which seemed to have increased in size.

"A bit more, Kit." Kurama looked at the Rasengan, which suddenly became blindingly white, a perfect electrical current, which began to crackle and leap over the edge of her palm.

"Good job." Tobirama smiled, and formed a Rasengan. "Now try ramming that into mine."

He bent slightly more than usual, so that her hand could connect more easily with his. Naruto slammed her Chidori into the bright blue ball of chakra in Tobirama's hand, almost sending it through his hand as well. Kurama quickly dragged her away, before she could impale his hand and send it to the grave. Of course, her Chidori was more powerful than a normal one.

"S-Sorry. I kind of got carried away." Naruto looked anxiously at Tobirama as he stood up.

"That was really good," he smiled, patting her on the head in acknowledgment. "And quite a bit of a shock, I must say. Considering as it was your first time, and you managed to shoot a perfect Chidori at me. I'll get you something - is there anything you'd like in particular, Naruto?"

"What? We're not training?" Naruto pouted. Tobirama grinned and turned to the waterfall. (Remember, they are at Valley of the End, there's a waterfall there)

"No, you have wind affinity, one of the most difficult to perfect. Use only your wind chakra and cut that waterfall. Then we can call it a day," Tobirama said. Naruto smiled and took off her top.

Kurama quickly used earth style and made a ledge for her to stand on. Naruto walked across the lake and climbed easily up to the ledge. She made ten Shadow Clones and set to work. After about a couple of hours of trying, the lower part of the waterfall fell into the lake, and she raised her hands to cheer. Tobirama smiled as she leaped down and ran up to them, beaming.

"I did it!" It had been more of a challenge, but she loved every minute of their training.

"Sure you did, Kit, we're the ones teaching you," Kurama laughed, ruffling her soaked blond hair.

"Yeah. Anyone would be proud to have such a smart kid for their student," Tobirama added.

"You told me what to do, and I just did it," Naruto giggled, as they flattered her for some time.

"How about we run back home, so that you can change out of those wet clothes, Naruto?" the Second Hokage asked, making the little girl look up at him thoughtfully, dripping wet.

"But I don't have a change of clothes here, Nii-san," she said. "I didn't bring any with me."

"I can lend you some," Tsunade said, finally stepping out of the shadows. "I still have the clothes of when I was your age with me. Oji-san, you can leave her in my care till she gets dressed." She turned to the shivering little girl, smiling. "Come along then, my cute little imouto-chan."

Kurama also disappeared in a cloud of smoke, after watching the Senju lady lead his beautiful host away. He loved all the time they spent together, even the time in their mindscape. It was no longer reminiscent of a sewer, how Minato had made it, but it changed with Naruto's mood. When she was happy, it was a flower garden, or sometimes a cloud garden, when she was sad, it became a waterfall, when she was scared it became a land of volcanoes or hurricanes, and when she was angry, which was very, very rare, then all hell broke loose. Memories of dead people came back to haunt her, and even Kurama didn't know how or why it happened.

Tobirama stared at the point where Tsunade had disappeared with Naruto. It hurt him that she should be away from him, even for a minute. Kurama smiled. Tobirama was no longer dark, and his precious little Naruto would bloom into a perfect little girl under the Second Hokage's care.