"What?" I asked shocked, I've never seen him this way.

"What the fuck Chloe? What's one date with me going to do to you!" he asked.

"I'm sorry, i'm-"

Josh suddenly grabbed my hands.

"Just because I asked you out doesn't mean you have to be all hard-to-get, I like the easy ones too." He said.

"Fuck you Joshua, let me go."

He turned red with fury.

"You are going out with me this Saturday whether you like it or not." He said angrily.

"Be a man and just accept the rejection." Came a familiar voice.

It was Damien. Oh no I don't want to see him, not after what he said on the roof that day.

"I don't need your help Damien, go away."

Damien ignored me and grabbed my hand from Joshua.

Joshua looked at me and then at him with disgust

"This isn't over." He hissed to Damien and walked away.

As I watched Josh walk off, I felt a little bad.

"You ok?" asked Damien.

"Go away" and said and started walking away from him.

He grabbed my hand and swung me around to face him.

"You're still mad aren't you?" he asked.

"Of course I am!" I said incredulously.

"I'm sorry Chloe."

"Just like that?" I asked him very annoyed.

"I know I shouldn't have said things like that. I'm really sorry. I really am. Tell me what can I do to make you forgive me."

I looked into his eyes and I knew he meant it.

"Ok, fine, I forgive you." I said and smiled a little.

He grinned widely and hugged me. I was surprise at first but returned it. I heard someone cough behind us, I looked and it was Adrian. He seems to be glaring at Damien. I pulled myself away from the embrace and looked at Adrian.

"hey." I said awkwardly.

"hey." Said Adrian and smiled.

His smile sent little butterflies in my stomach and my heart started beating rapidly.

Damien saw me staring at Adrian. Ok, this is getting really awkward. I immediately looked away from Adrian.

"Can I ask you something?" Damien asked Adrian.

Adrian nodded.

"Are you guys together or something?" he asked.

I blushed. I swear I'm going to kick Damien later. Even Adrian seems kind of shocked.

"What if we are?" asked Adrian smugly.

Ok, I'm going to kick him later too.

Damien glared at Adrian.

"Well, you can't have her." He said

"Why not?"Asked Adrian smirking.

"Because she's my sister and as a big brother I don't approve of you." said Damien

Awww.

"Well, that's too bad, because I'm already planning to mark her." Said Adrian.

"What?!" said me and Damien at the same time.

Adrian suddenly pulled me to him and did something I never expected. He kissed me. It was slow and passionate. I felt his tongue go inside my mouth I gasped and tried pushing him away but his grip was too strong. He pressed his mouth harder to mine until I couldn't breathe anymore. His arms were wrapped around me protectively and I felt I was going to melt away. It was too much, I couldn't take it anymore. I started kissing back. He seemed surprise at first but kept on going. He arms around me tightened. I had completely forgotten Damien was standing right there.

We abruptly stop when I was pulled away from him. It was Damien. He was glaring at Adrian furiously. Adrian's eyes were still on me, filled with lust and longing. I couldn't help but stare back into them.

"Look at her lips, can you see a tiny black spot at the side of her lower lips?" asked Adrian looking at Damien.

Damien made me look at him and his eyes fell on my lips. His eyes widened. So I guess it was there.

"You bastard." Growled Damien furiously.

I could see him shaking with anger.

"She's mine now." said Adrian.

I was speechless.