Chapter 8

Hey guys I am so sorry I didn't update my phone died and I had to look after my nieces and nephews I hope you can forgive me have a great day guys
Mokas POV inner self
Who the fuck ripped the Rosario off I was very pissed off I see that stupid mortal is holding it she immediately starts running I teleport to her an grab her by the the neck and choke her "never and I mean never pull a stunt like that again or else" I said I let go of her and I walk to my Rosario "or else what slut" I hear her say she is brave to say that I walk back to her and kick her in the stomach which sends her flying the other wall on the other side of the house "you will learn your place... useless weakling who is a dumb slut" I said then I turn back to my other form
Brothers POV
Damn she is very scary I do not want to be on her bad side that bitch deserved that she turned back and left we just went back to what we were doing
Mokas POV
I turned back to normal and left the brothers then I get a call from my boss called and said I have to go to a music awards and perform two songs I was chosen for the best song award and inspirational singer award I decide I should go I went down stairs and asked Reiji "hey Reiji can I go to the music awards I was nominated for best song and inspirational singer awards and I'm inviting you guys if that's all right with you?" Then Reiji smiled and said "of course Moka it would be nice to go out when is it?" "Tomorrow night lucky it's a Saturday" I said "okay go tell the boys and dinner will be ready soon" he said I gave him a big hug and I ran down and I scream for the boys except Reiji "Oi GUYS GET DOWN HERE IVE GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU GUYS" and I hear girly screams from all of them except Reiji and loud bangs and then they came and glared at me but I glared back but 10 times worse and they all sweat dropped "okay tomorrow night were going to the music awards and I'm inviting you guys so you better be ready ok" I said and they all nodded there head and then we had dinner and went to bed.
The next day at the music awards
We made it to the music awards and my awards will be last and I'll be performing soon I'm backstage getting ready I'm performing to my hit songs I'm wearing my two outfits since I'm performing at the start then at the end I get changed into my first outfit which is this

The next day at the music awardsWe made it to the music awards and my awards will be last and I'll be performing soon I'm backstage getting ready I'm performing to my hit songs I'm wearing my two outfits since I'm performing at the start then at t...

After I got changed I saw the brothers already there and I went to them and they all started turning red hmmm I wonder why but it's almost time for me to perform "guys go sit down it's almost my turn to perform"I said and they all said good luck to me and went out.
Brothers POV
Damn she looks so hot in that outfit but I should not be thinking that she's our sister snap out of it we all went to our seats and we hear our sisters name being called out.
Mokas POV
I hear my name being called out so I get on to the stage and get ready to perform

(Sorry if it is a bad one it was only good one I could find)
Once I finished I hear so much fan girls screaming and fan boys as well I also see the brothers screaming and clapping then I went back stage and went to get changed into my outfit 

(Sorry if it is a bad one it was only good one I could find)Once I finished I hear so much fan girls screaming and fan boys as well I also see the brothers screaming and clapping then I went back stage and went to get changed into my outfit 

and went to sit with the brothers we were all chatting for a bit till we heard the best song award was being called we heard all the nominees even my name then the lady opened the letter and said "and the winner of the best song award is

and went to sit with the brothers we were all chatting for a bit till we heard the best song award was being called we heard all the nominees even my name then the lady opened the letter and said "and the winner of the best song award is...MOKA SAKAMAKI!!" I got up from my seat and went to receive my award "thank you guys so much for nominating me for best song award I hope you guys have a lovely rest of the night" I went back to the brothers who were congratulating me and we were watching everyone else's performances till it was my shot again to perform i just remembered im performing with my best friend Christian (couldnt think of a name) I then i went back to backstage again and changed into my other outfit.

MOKA SAKAMAKI!!" I got up from my seat and went to receive my award "thank you guys so much for nominating me for best song award I hope you guys have a lovely rest of the night" I went back to the brothers who were congratulating me and we were w...

(thats what Moka and Christan wear)

I then chat with Christian for a bit and then we went on stage (song up on the media and the dance and all that are going in the story) we are performing our song for Thr Fate of the Furious called Good Life while were performing it showed clips of the movie everyone was so happy and they were all dancing then once we everyone applaud us and i hugged Christian and left and changed back and i go back to the brothers "who was that?" Ayato asked in a mad tone i looked at them they looked mad i smirked and said "well thats Christian" "fufufu is that your boyfriend?" Laito asked distressed "he not my boyfriend" i replied they all sighed in relief "hes my fiance" i said and showed them my ring i saw Christian i wink at him he smirked then i saw the brothers they looked they were bout to cry then Christian popped up and the brothers glared at him he then said "hey babe are these your brothers" "yes they are babe" i replied "well i would like to say something to my future brother in laws" he started off then Subaru said "what is it?!" with anger then we both said "SIKE!!!" and we start laughing and they all had shocked then started laughing too.

Reader pov before performance

Moka and Christian were talking about pranking Mokas brother into making them think Moka is Christians fiance and Moka new that if someone hugged her esspecially a boy they will be pissed and then they finished diccussing the prank just beofre they got on stage.

Mokas pov

once we stopped laughing i won the last award and then i said by to Christian and the brothers  all left and we home and then we saw Yui at the front we then all came out and she asked where we went and we told her she got pissed and said why she didnt go and they said "you were knocked out" "but it was her fault" Yui said in rage pointing at me "well if you werent being a bitch maybe then you could've come" and then she ran away crying and we all smirked tonight was a fun night.

i hope you like the chapter SEE YAS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER