Part 3

"Hey everyone I hope you guys like the last song I'm singing for you guys its called 'into you' I hope you like it" I said as the crowed was screaming
Skip after the song too lazy to write the lyrics
"Hey guys I hope you liked it and this the last of my tour I'm taking a break to see my family love you guys bye" I said and everyone screamed as I left I can't wait to see my brothers again I just got to fly back to Japan I'm so tired
Time skip made it to Japan
I'm finally here I feel much better now I got in the cab and made it to mansion it sure hasn't changed "excuse me miss Sakamaki we have made it to your destination" said the driver I thanked him got my stuff and made it to the door I knocked on it a few times
Its been
.
.
.
.
.
Two
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whole minutes
I thought my brothers had good hearing I got so pissed off I broke the door down with my foot and used my magic and made my luggage fly I went inside and I saw Ayato "Ayato" I said and he just stared at me shocked and then he ran straight to me and gave me a big hug "Moka your actually back I missed you so much" Ayato said while crying then I saw Laito come in and he I ran and gave him a big hug "Moka is that actually you" said Laito "yes Laito" I said he started crying as well "Ayato Laito who is it" I heard a voice to see Reiji and KANATO!!! Kanato saw me and ran straight to me and gave me a big hug "big sis Moka your back I missed you so much ain't I right teddy" he said to me and teddy "I missed you to hi Reiji how are you as I also gave him a hug "it's nice to see you again Moka I see you still use your manners but why did you kick the door down but how have you been?" Asked Reiji "pretty tired sorry about the door but where's Shu and Subaru?" I asked "I don't know come and sit down and we can talk" Reiji said as we all went to the living room and sat down and Ayato asked "so Moka where have you been?" I've been all around the world being a singer dancer model artist and athlete is hard but I'm fine I'm just taking a break then I might come back" after I finished that I noticed all my brothers looking at me shocked "what" I said and Laito screamed "Moka~Chan is FAMOUS!!" then all we heard was a bang we all turned to see a very mad Subaru "who's disturbed my sleep?" Said Subaru the he turned his head to see Moka and then he ran straight to her and gave her a big hug "Moka it's been so long and your here" he said smiling while crying then all I heard was "Moka!!" I turned around and saw Shu there "SHU!!!"I yelled and I ran up hugged him he hugged back crying more than the brothers ever had then we had a group hug then I see a girl with very light blonde hair and red eyes I went up to introduce myself then all I heard her say was "ew who is that slut i hope she dies in hell" she then turned around walking away and than I started tearing up than crying all brothers looked so pissed off "she gonna wish that she never said that to Ore-Samas sister" Ayato said "little bitch is gonna suffer" Laito said "I'm gonna break her right teddy" Kanato said then started giggling "she's gonna get a big punishment" said Reiji "I'm gonna kill her"Subaru said "she's gonna wish she never said that to a beautiful angel"said Shu all I said was "what a whore" with a calm voice and everyone even me started laughing.

Well that's it for this chapter I hope you like it I tried see YAS in the next chapter